This scholarship program for study in the United Kingdom pursues an ulterior motive: to develop great leaders through high-level training and research.
Today it is supported by several top-ranked national universities and has been recognized as one of the world’s leading leadership programs.
Generally, Fellows are trained on issues of global relevance, while leading important research that strengthens their leadership skills.
What are the awards for these Scholarships?
The stipend for these scholarships to study in the United Kingdom is £6,000. This stipend is released on a quota-by-quota basis to the fellow to initiate research, leadership or high-impact projects.
In addition, recipients are likely to receive an additional £2,500 to cover travel expenses.
In addition, host universities usually offer £1,000 to students to cover a certain portion of their research expenses.
Fellows must apply to the program through one of the host universities.
They must identify a research project that they can carry out during the period of study.
They are required to write a research proposal at the time of applying for the Laidlaw Fellowships.
The Clarendon Scholarships are sponsored by the prestigious University of Oxford and benefit both international students and UK residents.
These scholarships are only awarded to students who have a strong academic record, and are therefore able to pass all the courses attached to the graduate program to which they apply.
What is the scholarship endowment?
The endowment allows scholarship recipients to cover their tuition and university fees, although they also receive a grant to cover their living expenses.
- Scholarship application requirements
- Candidates must apply to one of the graduate or master’s degree programs sponsored by the University of Oxford.
- They must have an excellent academic record (minimum GPA of 3.7).
- They must be committed to making significant contributions to their field of study.
- Apply for the appropriate visa to study in the UK.
- The application deadline is January 25, so there is still time to apply for the Clarendon Scholarships sponsored by the University of Oxford through its official website.