Many users like to play games on their smart TV in their spare time, whether they have a PlayStation or not. If you have a remote, you can easily connect it to your Android TV or Google TV for a better game control experience. Find out how below.
Android TV and Google TV support many different types of remotes. Since most modern wireless consoles are Bluetooth enabled, it’s easy to connect them to your Smart TV. Of course, after connecting the controller to the smart TV, you can play an Android game or access the cloud-based game streaming service, in addition to the ability to navigate and control the smart TV interface.
Connect the controller with Android TV and Google TV
- To get started, select your profile on the main screen, then head to the Settings option.
- Under the Settings page, scroll down and tap on Remote Controls and Accessories “Remote Controls and Accessories”.
- Now select a Pair Remote or Accessory option “Pair Remote or Accessory”.
- Put your console in pairing mode. If you don’t know how to do this, you can do a simple Google search and you’ll know how to do it because it varies by remote type. Once you put the device in pairing mode, it will appear on the screen. Select it and then click on Pair.
- You can now go back to the previous menu and you will see the name of the remote listed. It has been successfully and easily connected to your Android TV or Google TV.
That’s it, you can now enjoy a better gaming experience. You may need to configure the console for some games to work properly, but this is rare, as many consoles are natively supported.