We explain all the features you can use to create a Facebook post.
Facebook is one of the social networks that despite the passage of time is still among the most used and popular. Posting from the app is easy, but today we show you how to post on Facebook knowing well each of the elements that you can include in your content.
It is just as interesting to see what our contacts publish as it is to publish our own content on Facebook. Although writing on Facebook is something simple it is always good to know all the options it gives us both privacy and extras that we can add to the content. Below, we show you everything you need to know about how to post on Facebook.
To find out how to post on Facebook the first thing you have to do is open the app and then click on the house icon in the lower left corner of the screen. Then click on the top part where it says “What are you thinking?” Now a screen will pop up where you are going to create the post.
- Edit who will see the post. Just below your username there are some interesting privacy options. There you can edit who will see the post. To do this you just have to click on a triangle down where it says “Public” and choose who you want to see the content of what you are going to publish.
- Album. Just below you can attach a photo album. Just click on the down arrow next to “album”.
- Instagram. Next to “Album” is the “Instagram” tab. There you can activate that the publication at the same time that it is shown on Facebook also appears on the Instagram account if you have it linked.
- What are you thinking? There you can write the text you are going to publish.
- Photo/Video. Below you have a button with a green icon. If you click on it you can attach photos or videos.
- Tag people. Next, a person icon appears in blue. There you can add people you want to be mentioned or tagged. You will have to choose them from your Facebook friends list.
- Sentiment/activity. In your post you can choose to tell how you feel or the activity you are doing from a list of preset ones. Just click on the orange face icon.
- Record visit. If you want to record the place you are visiting, just click on the red marker icon.
- Other options. There are extra functions such as being able to put a background to the publication, search for a GIF, make a live video, raise money, etc. All of them can be chosen from the icon with a circle and three dots.
- You don’t have to complete all the options. Choose only the ones you are interested in, write the text in the “What’s on your mind” section, and then click on “Publish”.
How To Post Text On Facebook
You already know how to post on Facebook, but if you have seen all the options and you just want to know how to post text on Facebook discover the steps to follow.
To post text on Facebook you just have to open the app and at the top click where it says “What are you thinking? Now click on that phrase and start writing the message then click on “Publish” in the upper right corner.
How To Post On Facebook To Sell
Another option that Facebook gives you is to sell products. See how to post on Facebook to sell. The first thing you have to do is open the app and click on the icon with your profile picture in the bottom right corner. Then go down to where it says “Ads Manager”. If you click there you will open the store to download a free Facebook app.
From this “Ads manager” you can create a page post. You have to choose Ad posts or Posts made. Then click on the type of post and fill in the information.
How To Post To A Facebook Group
If you already know how to post on Facebook, but you need to know how to post to a Facebook group instead of your profile, here’s how to post to a Facebook group.
Open the Facebook app and click on the circular icon that appears at the bottom of the page where several little dolls are shown inside. Now you are in “Groups”. Then click on “Your Groups” and choose the group where you are going to post. Finally, start typing where it says “write something” and click on “Publish”.
How To Post On A Facebook Page That Is Not Mine
Another of the most common questions asked by users is: How to post on a Facebook page that is not mine? We give you the steps in the following section.
To post on a Facebook page that is not yours the first thing to do is click on the flag icon that appears at the bottom. Then at the top look for the page you want to post to. If the page allows users to publish, you will have to click on “publications”. Then create your text where it says “Write something on the page” and click on “Publish”.