For no clear reasons, Facebook automatically switched to another language? Rest assured: whether to correct this problem or use another language, handling is very simple, on the mobile and Computer
This sometimes happens, you login to your Facebook account as usual and you found everything is displayed in another language! It doesn’t matter if it’s a bad manipulation or a bug: all you want is to quickly switch back to English. Fortunately, the ways to change the language are very easy, whether on a computer or a mobile, with the web version of Facebook.
How to change the language on Facebook with the desktop web version?
Only A few clicks are all it takes to change the language at any time on Facebook.
- Login to your Facebook account with your usual web browser. At the top of the page, on the right, click on the small arrow pointing down or on your profile photo, depending on the presentation.
- In the drop-down menu, Select Settings & Privacy, and then select Language.
- The Facebook settings page opens to the Language and regional settings screen. On the Facebook language section, on the right side, Click Edit
- Select the drop-down menu titled (any Language) which then appears.
- And then In the list of all available languages that appear, Select the language of your choice.
- The dropdown menu closes. Then click on the Save changes button to make your choice. Facebook is immediately displayed in the selected language of your choice.
How to change the language on Facebook with the mobile app?
Changing the language of Facebook in the mobile application is even easier and faster than with the website Facebook version
- Launch the Facebook app on your Smartphone and Login into your account. Tap the three horizontal lines (top right of the screen on Android, bottom of the screen on iOS), then select Settings & Privacy.
- Tap on Language in the drop-down menu that appears, then select the language of your choice from the list that appears.
- Now The Facebook home page will reappear in your new language, without even a confirmation.
If you find this blog useful give a thumbs-up emoji on the comment and checkout Digiitallife for more Informational Blogs