Of course, you may not want your network that includes your friend’s list to appear on LinkedIn, as we know that users can Linkedin View your friend’s list via your profile. Of course, you may want to make this list private and hide it from spammers and all your colleagues on LinkedIn.
In the settings, you can set the option to see your network list. The network is the term LinkedIn uses for your list of friends. There are only two options for network visibility, either make it private, which means no one will be able to see it or let all your friends see it on your Linkedin account. Find out how to access these settings.
How to hide your LinkedIn friends list
Of course, when Create a LinkedIn account by default, all your LinkedIn friends will be allowed to view your friend’s list. So, follow the steps to hide this list and make it private, which means it will only appear for you.
- Open the Linkedin app on your smart device, then log in to your account.
- Click on your account avatar on the left side, then on the side menu that appeared, click on the Settings option
- Under the settings interface, click on the visibility
- Scroll down a bit and click on (Who can see your network’s connections).
- You will be presented with two selection options. By default, you will find the option for your network (your connections) checked by checking it. To hide the display of the friend’s list, click on the Only you option to select it.
- Once you select the option, you will see a notification at the top informing you that the changes have been made but will take effect after 24 hours, so if you log in from another account to your profile 24 hours ago, you may find that the friends list still appears, but after 24 hours at most. At most, it will not appear to users.
- Once the changes are taken into account, no intruder will be able to know your LinkedIn friends, this is one of the steps to take if you are concerned about the privacy of your Linkedin account network.