Do you need to recover your disabled Grindr account? Here are the steps you need to take.
Have you used your Grindr profile to sell a service or product? Have you impersonated someone? Have you done something wrong? If the result is that you have a disabled account on Grindr, you will not be able to talk to other guys, receive messages or do anything at all. So how can I get my Grindr account back, you may ask. Well, here’s everything you need to know about it.
- Illegal Activities: prostitution, selling drugs, or crime.
- Spam or advertising: advertising and promoting services and content.
- Abuse or Harassment of any kind.
- Discrimination or hateful content of any kind.
- Nudity or pornography. Yes, there are many scantily clad photos, but it is not possible to show any intimate parts on the user’s profile within Grindr.
- Being underage.
- Identity theft.
These are not the only reasons, but they are the most powerful for the automated system or the people behind Grindr to work as it should, being a safe space for everyone. In addition, we should not forget the Report option, which many users use when they discover some of these practices against Grindr’s terms and conditions, putting the focus on those profiles that impersonate others, use Grindr as a drug buying and selling network, or other practices.
Be that as it may, either by report or in a general review of Grindr, if you engage in practices against the app’s terms of service you may be suspended. And then yes, you will have a disabled account on Grindr. So, how do I get my Grindr account back?
How to Recover your Grindr Account
Well, if you have carried out any of these practices or others that go against the guidelines of the Grindr community, you will have been blocked, banned, or reported. In short, you will have had your account disabled on Grindr. But there are resources you can take advantage of to try to get it back. If you don’t know how to recover your Grindr account, take a look at the following.
In this case, with your account disabled on Grindr, you will have to attend to this form offered by the Grindr service itself. This is an exclusive way of contact to request the recovery of the account. As long as everything wrong is changed, of course. It is not useful to search and write emails explaining your case and the reasons why you think you should not have been suspended. It is only useful to use the form if you are really looking for how to recover your Grindr account.
When you click on the link you will find questions in English. The good thing is that, by default, in the drop-down, the Ban Appeal option will already be selected. However, you will have to fill in the rest of the fields to be able to send the petition. These are the data you will have to fill in:
- Your email address: your email address with which you created your Grindr account.
- Check the option: I want to appeal my account’s suspension.
- Check the option: Is this the email associated with your Grindr account?
- Which version of Grindr are you using: Choose the type of Grindr subscription you are using.
- How did you create your Grindr account: Choose with which identifier you created your Grindr account, either email and password, your Facebook account, your Google account, Apple, WeChat, or your phone number.
- Device type: Choose whether you use Android or iPhone.
- Subject: The subject of your appeal or request.
- Tell us what’s happening: State your case and tell them what happened. It is better if it is in English with some text like: I would like to get my Grindr account back. I think there has been a mistake and I have been banned. I need to get my conversations back. Thank you.
- Check all other items in the questions that refer to the fact that you have read and understood both the Grindr usage guidelines and that you provide real information in the questions.
- Attach a document or screenshot if needed.
- Click on the Submit button.
With this, your case will be sent to Grindr, where they will study it as soon as possible. In fact Grindr states that it will be a person outside the initial review and suspension to show the maximum possible independence. If your data is correct and you send the address with which you created the account you can cut waiting times.
However, Grindr does not provide any waiting times or information on how long this process of reviewing cases and appealing against account suspension takes. So you can only wait and receive an email with information about it when it happens. Grindr may tell you in more detail what you have done wrong. If there has been a mistake, you will get your account back.
How long does a Grindr ban last?
If you’re wondering how long a Grindr ban lasts, the answer is simple: forever. As we mentioned above, banning, suspending, or disabling your Grindr account is the last option of this dating app. So you may have received warnings or seen words and photos deleted or not accepted on your profile before you got to this point.
That is why the suspension of Grindr is forever. Although it is possible to file an appeal as we have shown above.
If you find this Blog informational give a thumbs up in the comments section and subscribe with your Email to receive useful information