We tell you how to put colored letters in Telegram and other tricks to customize your chats in the application.
How to put colored letters in Telegram, write in bold or other fonts in your chats in the application is quite simple, but you may not have yet given with the “key”, never better said, if you have just started in this messaging app.
Telegram is one of the most downloaded applications in the world and Spain in 2021; and reached, only in January, 500 million users. So, if you still do not know how it works, you can start downloading it, as it is increasingly used by everyone.
Some of the differences with WhatsApp, for example, is that there are many customization options in your profile, which we are going to tell you below. Take note!
Table of Contents
How To Put Colored Letters In Telegram
To know how to put colored letters in Telegram before you have to know what a theme is and how to create it in this application. Themes are chat formats, already created, that have certain characteristics, such as background color, for example. You also have the option to create one, and then change the color of the letters in your chats. We tell you step by step how to do it:
- Go to “Settings”, “Chats” and click on the three little dots at the top right. You will see a drop-down menu with the option “Create new theme”. Click there.
- Then you will have to choose the name of the topic, as shown in the following image.
- Once you have set the name, the folder will seem to have disappeared: look for an icon with a painter’s palette in the top right corner of the screen and click on it.
- On the next screen you will see a list with many options, if you want to know how to put colored letters in Telegram, look for the options “chatmessageTextIn” and “chatmessageTextOut”, these are the ones that modify the color of the letters when you write (in) and of the messages you receive (out).
- Warning: in both cases, the colors are seen only by you and not by the person you are chatting with.
- By clicking on these options, a color palette will appear. Select the one you like and click on save. At the top of the screen you can see how the result is coming out and the theme will be saved in your profile, along with the rest of the preset themes.
- This is one way to know how to put colored letters in Telegram, but there is another one. keep reading!
How To Write In Colors In Telegram Ii
As in the previous case, this change in the settings on how to write in colors in Telegram will only be seen by you, not the people you chat with. In this case, instead of creating your own theme, we tell you how to apply an already created one, which has the colored letters. Let’s go through the steps!
- Search in your Telegram chat for the account @ThemesChanel and join the group.
- Dig into this chat, where there are plenty of themes already created that you can use and preview directly from the group.
- Choose one with colored letters and click on the link to download it.
- In this case we are going to take as an example the “Flowers” theme, which has pink letters by default.
How To Bold Text In Telegram
Knowing how to bold text in Telegram is very easy. Just enter the application, select the chat you want to write in and type your phrase or word. Then select the text you want to highlight in bold, and a drop-down will open with several options, including “Bold”. Just select it and the word in question will be changed. It’s that simple!
What Are The Fonts That Can Be Used In Telegram?
In addition to the bold if you want to know what are the fonts that can be used in Telegram, we also tell you. If you have reached the previous point it will be a piece of cake. If, in addition, you want to know how to change the font size in Telegram, look here.
Follow the same steps: enter a chat, write what you want and select the text. You will see that, in addition to the bold option, there are others:
Of the first three there is little to explain, the selected text will appear in italics, underline or strikethrough. In the fourth option, it will appear in a different font, and the fifth, mentioned in the previous point, is bold. And it would be!