we will learn how to save anyone’s Instagram story on your Android phone.
The Instagram story only appears for a limited time, that is, 24 hours after which it disappears directly, but this does not mean that you can not keep it, as long as the story appears for you, you can download it and save it on your phone easily. . Follow the steps to find out how to do it.
Table of Contents
How to download Instagram Stories on Android
One of the common and traditional methods that users rely on to save Instagram stories is to capture a screenshot while watching a story, and this does not require you to download a full quality story, as it includes the name of the owner of the story and an option Reply to Story at the bottom. So the best way is to download it via an external application or using a website.
Use an application
- Install an app Downloader Instore from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Open the Instagram app and then Sign in to your account if you haven’t done so yet.
- Now, open a Downloader Instore app (The first time you use the app, it will ask you to grant storage permissions on your phone, so after tapping the Continue button, click the Allow option in the small pop-up window).
- Directly, log in to your Instagram account via this app to be able to upload a story (no worries, this allows you to connect directly to the Instagram platform and not enter any data on the app servers).
- We will copy the link to the story we want to upload. To do this, open the story you want to save and then click on the Three Dots option That appears on the top side, directly under the menu that appeared, select the option “Copy Link”.
- A story link will be placed in the box and downloaded automatically, instead, you can do it manually. Paste the link into the field and click on the Down Arrow icon that appears next to the field.
- You will see a story below the box. Click on it. Directly, you’ll see options to share it, either on your Instagram or WhatsApp account or to save it to the device. To save, click on a Three Dots option Then select a Save to Gallery option.
- You will find a quality story in the gallery on your Android phone.
Using a website
One of the easiest ways to upload Instagram stories is to use a website. All you have to do is enter the username of that account, which includes the story. Here are the steps.
- Log in to StorySaver.net, Then, select the Download Instagram Stories tab, or you can also select the Download Instagram Highlights tab.
- Put in the box the username of that account that posted the story you want to download. After that, click the button “Download”, then skip a test indicating that you are not a robot.
- It will directly show you all the stories available in this account. Click the Save as Photo button at the bottom of the story you want to save.
- The story will be downloaded directly to your device in full quality.
Note: This site can only download Instagram stories for public accounts, while if this is the case The account is private It can not access its own stories.
How to Download Instagram Stories on Android
Uploading your story is much easier, as you can do it directly from your story without the need to use an external website or app.
- Log in to your Instagram account, then open your story that you want to upload.
- Click on an option Three dots This appears at the bottom for the options menu disclosure.
- Press Option “Save Photo”, Or if the story is a video, click on the option “Save Video”.
Some external applications require you to connect through their servers in order to save your Instagram story through it, and this issue can put your data at risk so that they can easily access your account data, including email, number, password, in addition to messages. Therefore, in order to preserve The privacy of your Instagram account, I do not advise you to use such applications. Unlike the application we have known above, because it relies on connecting to Instagram servers and uses the Instagram API to access and download the story.