It is also not a secret for us when creating an Instagram account The new one is a personal account by default, so if you want to use it for commercial purposes or what is called “Business”, you need to convert it to a commercial account to be able to take advantage of additional features important for commercial users. A commercial account is important for every person who created his account for e-marketing, whether he has a store for a specific product or digital services, a business, or a particular company, what was his goal.
There are three types of accounts on Instagram, whether public or private, there is a personal account that can Make it special Or general. There is also a business account or what is called a professional account, which is for people who have a business or a commercial activity, etc. The third type is a content creator account for artists, writers, and online content creators.
Table of Contents
How to change an Instagram account to a professional account
There are many users who run business activities on their Instagram account without having any knowledge about the possibility of converting their account into a business account to enjoy more features. Keep in mind that business accounts cannot be made private so that they are visible to all users on the Instagram network, except for those who are locked to the account.
Here are the steps to creating a business Instagram account.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone and then Sign in to your account If you haven’t already. Go directly to your profile interface and click on the three-bar option at the top to bring up the side menu. Under this feature, click on the Settings option.
- Under the settings page, click on the Account section.
- Scroll down and you will see a “Switch to professional account” option. Click on it.
- Once you click the button, you will see images and information about the new features you will get after converting your account type to commercial, you can slide your finger from right to left to look at the features and continue the process, or repeatedly. Click the Continue button.
- You’ll need to select the category or interest type for your Instagram account. You’ll see suggestions for this, and you can search all interested fields via the search bar. Once you’ve found your tag, select it and click the Done button. (If you want to display this label on the front of your profile, enable the button next to the Display category label).
- A window will appear to confirm the application of this action, click on the Ok button. After that, a page will appear to allow you to select the type of account you want, commercial or creator. Select a commercial option “Business”, then click on Next.
- Now enter the contact information that appears on your profile. In the first box, enter your business email address, then in the second box, enter your phone number, and in the third box, enter your company’s geographic address. Once you have entered this information, click the Next button.
- If you have previously connected your account with Facebook, that account will appear directly to you on the next page. If you have linked multiple Facebook accounts with it, all of them will appear to select the account you want to link to your Instagram account. If you have a Facebook account for your business, click the Login to the Facebook button “Login to Facebook”, then enter your Facebook account information to link it to your Instagram account.
- Otherwise, if you want to skip this command, click the Skip button “Skip”.
- We have successfully completed the conversion of your Instagram account from personal to a business account, now you can start your business activities on your Instagram account and enjoy the additional features that greatly help you in this regard.
As a final tip, don’t forget to put a logo for your business, as well as write the Bio Describe what to offer.
Instagram Account Benefits
After making the account commercial, you will enjoy a set of features, as follows:
- Access advanced statistics on all your account activity, including interactions, and learn more about your followers and interests.
- The ability to create a promotional ad for your products or photos to reach many people.
- Add contact buttons on your profile interface, including contact by email or phone number.
- The ability to know how many people have visited your profile, but without you knowing who they are.