Today with this guide we will see how to remove background noise from an Android video. When you shoot a new video with your Android device, the resulting footage may often have a noise in the background that you don’t always like, annoying you so much that you want to remove it to make the main audio as clear as possible. Whether you have a YouTube channel where you post high-quality videos or if you more simply like to keep the day’s best everyday things as a memory through a video, you’ve surely had the need to remove the noise you hear in the background to get a better audio quality in general. If you want to know how to remove background noise from a video shot with an Android smartphone or tablet device, you should know that you’re not the only one who has put this problem on himself and in this article, we’re going to take a look at several applications that will give you just way to be able to remove background noise from your video shot with Android. So let’s see below how to remove background noise from an Android video.
If you’ve already shot your own videos and you’re looking for a solution to remove background noise from your footage, it’s important to follow the guidelines below on how to use the best apps to remove background noise from an Android video. But before that, why is it so important to remove background noise from a video? Let’s take a look at the most important reasons below.
Why it’s important to remove background noise from a video
In order to be able to make a high-quality video content, it is not only the visual quality of the footage you have shot that matters, this is because the audio, narration and other aspects of the content also have their importance. The noises that can be heard in the background when a video is started are annoying distractions that divert the audience’s attention from what is being said or what you would like them to hear clearly, for example if you want to talk in a street, the noises of cars passing by or the talk of people crossing, could divert attention from the person speaking and exposing something during the video. So eliminating background noise in a video allows you to have all the attention on what you want to hear better, such as a speech, an interview, etc., without the chatter of people around, the noise of car engines or airplanes, etc., partially covering the main audio.
If you have to publish a video on a platform such as YouTube, for example, those who go to see it will certainly be more comfortable listening to a filmed clip in which your voice can be heard clearly, while more likely instead, the audience will abandon a video where the voice is unclear because of the noise that can be heard in the background. It doesn’t matter if you have created a fantastic video, full of interesting content and with very important things to say, if the main audio, what you want the user to hear when he watches the movie, is disturbed by background noise, it will be very likely that with a disturbed audio he will abandon the vision, this is because no one is interested in watching a video where you express something but it is not easily understandable because you do not understand what you say. That said, you do have the option of eliminating background noise from a video shot with an Android phone or tablet, and to do so we’ll use apps that you can download for free to your device. So let’s see what these apps are for eliminating background noise from an Android video.
How to remove background noise from an Android video: Mp3, MP4, WAV Audio Video Noise Reducer, Converter
Mp3, MP4, WAV Audio Video Noise Reducer, Converter: maybe the name this app has might be long and strange, but it perfectly does its job of removing the background noise that may be in a video that is shot with an Android smartphone or tablet. Here are all the steps you need to follow to remove background noise with the Mp3, MP4, WAV Audio Video Noise Reducer, Converter app:
- Access the Google Play Store from your Android device
- Through the search bar, search for Mp3, MP4, WAV Audio Video Noise Reducer, Converter app to access its page
- From the Play Store, once you’re inside the page of Mp3, MP4, WAV Audio Video Noise Reducer, Converter, press the Install button
- After installation, open the app
- Upon opening the app, you’ll see a sample file that is loaded into the app by default. You’ll also find two options located at the bottom of the app: Play. Original and Play Noiseless. If you select Original and Play Noiseless, you will play the file without the background noise. However, if you select Play original, it will play the original file, so you can get an idea of how each file’s audio will sound after cleaning it up from the noise in the background. At the bottom of the screen, you’ll also have four options: Audio Recorder, File. Manager, Main Screen and Other Options
- If you want to import a file into the app, you have to select the Import File tab, next, select the video or audio button depending on the file you’re importing
- Now you can import any file you want and you can remove the background noise from your audio or video file that you shot with your Android device. Once you have removed the background noise from the video, you should go ahead to save the file with a tap on Save. You can then decide to save the file in different formats: Mp4, 3gp, Mp3, WAV, etc. depending on the type of file (audio or video)
How to remove background noise from an Android video: Video Noise Reducer
Video Noise Reducer: Another excellent Android app that can remove background noise from any video is the Video Noise Reducer app, which is free to download from the Google Play Store and like the app described above, has a super neat user interface that is easy to navigate to be able to successfully remove background noise from Android videos. Video Noise Reducer is an easy-to-use app that allows you to upload your files in the Gallery and reduce their background noise. The app doesn’t allow you to upload audio files though, only videos, though I guess that might not matter that much since this guide is about removing background noise from videos, so you’re still on the right track. Here’s how to remove background noise from an Android video using Video Noise Reducer:
- Once you’ve downloaded the app file from the Google Play Store, go ahead and install it on your device
- Open the app and you’ll find yourself in front of its user interface from which you can select the Open file button located in the upper right corner of the app with a tap.
- Then select the video file from which you want to remove the noise in the background
- Once you have selected the video, Video Noise Reducer will automatically process the file and save it in your Gallery among other videos.
- The only disadvantage of using Video Noise Reducer is that it has a lot of ads that are displayed on the screen. However, if you can get used to seeing a lot of ads on the screen while using the app to remove background noise from a video, you should find it helpful
How to remove background noise from an Android video: BeeCut – Very simple free video editor
BeeCut – Very simple free video editor: Beecut is a ubiquitous service available on various platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. The Android app, has a powerful editor engine at its core and is a great app for removing background noise from videos shot with your Android phone. Beecut is an app offers more than just removing noise from Android videos, in fact it can also perform other tasks like the best video editing apps, such as changing the volume and speed of the audio, it can also add fade-in and fade-out effects. You might think that all the tools described are difficult to implement in a video, but it’s not at all, that’s because Beecut is ready to use for all users who don’t have deep knowledge regarding video editing. Beecut’s simple interface makes it easy to use its various functions, and even if you’re new to this kind of thing, you’ll be able to use the application with ease. Beecut is therefore a great tool for both junior and senior editors and below we can see how to remove background noise from an Android video:
- Search for Beecut on the Play Store, then once found proceed with its installation
- Once you’ve downloaded the app from the Google Play Store on your Android device, access its contents by opening it
- Select the aspect ratio of the video you want to use
- Go to the Media tab and then select the button to import the movie file whose background noise you need to remove
- Next, you should hit the Audio Detach item, this will remove the background noise from the video. You can add more audio files to your video and you can also edit both the video and the audio, all by pressing on the Edit item with your finger.
- When you are done removing the background noise from the video, you should select the Export button with a tap so that you can save the video file to your device
When shooting a video, you should not only pay attention to its resolution and what you see, but you should also pay attention to the audio, especially if what you need to be heard clearly is aimed at an audience. If your Android video has some annoying noises in the background that make it sound worse, I recommend you to try the apps you find in this guide because they are the best ones for eliminating background noise from an Android video and with their help you can make a voice or something clearer that otherwise with the noises in the background would be heard less clearly and more disturbed. See you next guide.