As we know, there is no choice Instagram In order to download the voice messages that are sent to you by anyone on the private. However, there is a solution for us, as we will learn how to do it on both the Instagram application and the web version.
One day, you may want to download an important voicemail that someone sent you on Instagram, so just follow the steps below to do so.
Table of Contents
Download voicemails from the Instagram app
If you have an Android device made by Samsung, OnePlus, or LG, you have a screen recording feature built into the phone, which can also record audio. If your phone doesn’t have this feature, you can download an AZ Screen Recorder app from Google Play Store.
First of all, open the screen recorder settings from the shortcut panel and enable the device sound setting as shown in the image below. This will disable the microphone and only record all system sounds.
Now, log in to your Instagram account and access the chat with the voice message. Open Screen Recorder and start recording it before playing the audio message. Once you are done listening to the audio message, stop recording. Done, you can now connect to where what you recorded is saved on your device and then listen to it anytime or share it with your friends.
Of course, since the screen and audio were recorded simultaneously, this means that the video was recorded, not just the audio, you can simply convert the video to audio using a video to audio converter application. Entering the application, select the video, and then convert it to an MP3 file as shown below.
Download voice messages from Instagram on the web
You can be an Instagram user via the web instead of a smartphone, so to download the voice message sent to you on Instagram via the web is very easy compared to the previous method, as we will do it according to the web browser add-on with the name Instagram Voice Downloader. The latter allows you to download voice messages on Instagram with one click.
- First of all, open Google Chrome and access The following link In order to add the tool to the browser.
- To add the tool to the browser, click on the Add to Chrome option, Then click on the Add extension button In the small window that appeared to you, wait a few seconds for the extension to download and install automatically on the browser.
- Once the extension is installed, it will appear in the top right corner of your browser. Now, log in to your Instagram account on the web in the same browser, and then enter the chat in which the voice message you want to download is located
- If you enter the chat and you don’t see a Download button under the voice message, refresh the page and it will appear.
- To download the audio message, click on the Download button below it, this will open the audio clip in another window. Just click on an option Three dots Then press a Download button The audio clip will be downloaded to your device.
These are the two easy ways to save any voice message that you consider important to you, as at any time the sender can delete this voice message since the option to undo the upload is officially available on Instagram. In my opinion, I consider the second method, which is done via a web browser on a computer, to be the best and easiest because you will never need to convert to an MP3 file.