We tell you how to put a new post in Instagram stories and give you ideas to catch the attention of your followers.
If you have made a new publication and want to share it in stories to announce it to all your followers in an original way, we tell you how to put a new post in Instagram Stories easily.
Instagram has become one of the most used social applications. Everyday users are connected to the platform for an average of 28 minutes and 4.2 billion likes are made on posts.
In 2016, one of the most interesting features of Instagram, Stories, arrived. These are images or videos that are published but have a temporary duration of 24 hours.
In Instagram Stories one of the things that can be put are the new post. The new post informs your followers that you have published something new. There are users who get complicated by sharing the new post via screenshot and other much more difficult ways. We show you how to put a new post in Instagram Stories easily.
To know how to put a new post in Instagram Stories the first thing you have to do is to publish the image or audiovisual content normally on Instagram. Once published. Click on it so that it opens individually and click on the icon shaped like a paper airplane that you have just below the image, next to the icon to comment.
This will open a screen where you can send the story to your followers, but there is also an option called “Add post to your story”. Click on this option. You will then see a preview of what the story will look like. The image appears next to your Instagram name.
Now you can customize that story by adding music, text, or tagging people. To announce that your post is new you can add a sticker.
To do this you just have to click on the icon shaped like a little face that you have next to the musical note, at the top of the screen and then in the Gifs section you must search for “new post”. Choose the one you like and add it. Finally, click on “Your story” to add the new post to your stories.
Table of Contents
ideas for a new post in Instagram story
Now that you know how to put a new post in Instagram Stories we give you some ideas to publish these new posts in an eye-catching way so that your followers do not stop visiting your publication and interact in your profile.
- Change the style of the post. Before publishing the new post if you click anywhere on the screen you can change the style of the post. There are two styles, a simpler one in which only the image and your user name are shown or another one in which your name and profile image are shown at the top and the text that accompanies the post at the bottom.
- Change the background color. Click on the zigzag icon at the top right and choose one of the tips to paint. Then choose the color and start coloring the background behind the image.
- Add a shape or symbol. Open the website https://coolsymbol.com/ choose a symbol and click on it, it will be copied to the clipboard. Then before publishing the story click on the “Aa” icon and double click to paste it. Click on ready. Then enlarge it, rotate it, and put it as you like.
- Add “New Post” stickers. Announce that the post is now using Instagram gifs. Just open the gif section and look in the “New post” box. You’ll get a bunch of them. Choose the one you like the most.
- Make lines with the writing tool. If you need a straight line to, for example, make a frame for your post just open the “Aa” tool and now find the underscore character and put it repeatedly. Then click on done. You will have the line done.