Do you know InfoJobs, are you looking for a job and have been told about this app to find a job? Well, finding a job with InfoJobs is going to be very easy. It is the leading job portal in Spain. A company that operates in the Spanish, Brazilian and Italian market, and is headquartered in Barcelona. However, and despite the many years that InfoJobs has been operating as a job search portal, there are still people who think that InfoJobs is too complicated to use; or that it doesn’t really work to find a job. Nothing could be further from the truth. In this guide, we are going to explain step by step what you need to do to get the most out of InfoJobs. If you want to start working as soon as possible, be sure to read everything we have to tell you, and discover how InfoJobs works.
Table of Contents
How to register with InfoJobs to find a job 2022
To look for a job on InfoJobs, the first thing you have to do is register on their website. You log in as a candidate and fill in the information requested: e-mail, name and surname, address, and telephone number, among other details. For security reasons, you will be asked to validate your account.
Then you accept the conditions and choose between the three options that you can select: offers for you, messages from companies and intelligent advertising. We recommend you select ALL of them. And go ahead, you are ready to manage your InfoJobs account and find those jobs that best suit your needs.
Configure InfoJobs and get the most out of it
Once you have registered, you will need to set up your InfoJobs account. The website is very intuitive. You will be able to perform the following actions:
- Add different languages, as well as the level spoken, written or read.
- You can also add different areas of knowledge and your levels.
- Other information such as driving license, nationality, if you are self-employed, etc.
- You will also have to indicate your current employment status.
- And of course you will also have the option to easily upload your resume using the website itself.
- Finally, you create a cover letter, which, as we will explain later, is essential for your InfoJobs profile to stand out from the rest.
- With these simple steps, your profile will be set up and ready to be viewed by companies.
How to find a job with InfoJobs 2022
We have already explained the steps to configure InfoJobs. From here you just have to use the search engine to find a job with Infojobs. Try it by clicking here, it will be really easy to find a job from home.
But if you want to get the most out of it, follow the tips below. Finding a job with InfoJobs will become a reality.
- First of all, we advise you to check your profile very carefully. The smallest detail can make a job offer to choose you.
- The cover letter is essential to find a job on InfoJobs. Take care of spelling, grammar and style. Poor writing can lead to your profile being discarded. We advise you to be brief and concise, and to convey motivation. This will earn you points.
- Create effective job alerts. This will save you a lot of time that you can devote to other aspects. Choose the right keywords; take into account the province; select the job category well; and observe all the parameters. If this option is well configured, you will save a lot of time when searching for a job through InfoJobs.
- Use other job search social networks, such as Linkedin or JobToday. This way you can create a network of job contacts that together with the use of InfoJobs will be fundamental in your job search.
- Another recommendation is to always keep an eye on the application. A new job offer can come up at any time. You should do daily searches, and keep your alerts updated.
- If you still have doubts, you can consult the InfoJobs help and candidate support channel.
Install the FREE InfoJobs app 2022
Another highly recommended option is to install the InfoJobs App on your cell phone. Here is the link to download the app from the Play Store:
Enter the InfoJobs app and find the ideal job for you. From the app you can create your profile in a moment; read opinions about companies; save your favorite offers; sign up for those you like the most; and follow your applications.
Undoubtedly, it is the most intuitive and complete app to find a job in the market. It shows you offers in your sector and allows you to register in those you are most interested in. It works in a similar way to the web, but thanks to the touch function of the mobile, it is much more intuitive and natural.
The best app to find a job 2022
The InfoJobs app’s job offers search engine is very complete. It allows you to search by position, job sector, city, contract type and even salary. And you can view job offers in Seville, Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao, Valencia, Toledo, Valladolid, Malaga, Coruña and dozens of other cities. A dynamic and totally free app configured to meet the user’s needs.
You can filter to find the job you need. And if you are looking for a specific job, you can mark the category you consider (marketing, commercial, freelance, among others). The information of each offer will appear in detail, so that you do not miss anything important. The app is set up to really help you find a job. And you can check user reviews; maybe they will help you in your job search. And remember, the InfoJobs app is totally free
Why use InfoJobs to find a job?
We end this article by reminding you of the five most important points why you should start using the InfoJobs app to find a job:
- It’s totally free. You don’t have to pay any fees to enjoy its options to the fullest.
- It is fast, intuitive and easy to use, which makes it easy for people of all ages to use the application.
- It allows you to interact with other users, ask them questions and answer them, which will help you distinguish serious offers from those that are not.
- The offer registration system works really well.
- Unlike other apps, InfoJobs gives security and guarantee that you can get results.
- If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment and don’t forget to share this article on your social networks if you think it can help other people… Thank you very much.