Thinking about a makeover? Check out how to find the Instagram filter that changes your hair color before you decide.
Whether it’s because you want to change your look or to try new things on social media, we tell you how to find the Instagram filter that changes your hair color.
Surely it has happened to you: you’re watching Instagram stories of your contacts and suddenly a friend surprises you with a selfie in which it seems that you have dyed your hair a different color. In some cases, it will be a new dye, but more than one has used an Instagram filter to surprise the staff. If you also want to find out if you look better with green, pink, purple hair… We explain how to do it!
How to search for filters in Instagram stories
The first thing you should know is how to search for filters in Instagram Stories. These simple steps will serve you both for the colored hair filter, as for any other:
- Log in to your Instagram account and click on your profile picture.
- Put the camera in front mode, as you would do to take a selfie.
- At the bottom of the screen will appear directly some filters that you can try by sliding to the right to see which one you like the most.
- Once you have selected the filter, take a photo from Instagram Stories and publish as you would with any other story.
How to find the Instagram filter that changes your hair color
If you have seen on social networks a particular filter that you want to search for and it does not appear in the initial selection (or you do not want to waste time searching one by one), we tell you how to find the Instagram filter that changes your hair color. The following steps will help you to find this filter or any other.
- Click on any of the Instagram filters that appear at the bottom of the screen of your phone.
- A drop-down will appear with several options: select the “explore effects” option.
- Access the search engine and type the effect you are looking for; in this case, you should put “color hair”.
- Several publications will appear; select the one you like the most and click on “try”.
Some of the stories that will appear in the gallery have, directly, a color selector (as you can see in the following image). This way you can choose, from the filter itself, the shade of hair you like the most. Once you’ve decided, just post it as you would any other selfie.
You already know how to find the Instagram filter that changes your hair color, now you just have to try it!