If you’re new to an Instagram network And you want to know how to sign in to your account, you can do it easily and simply, whether it’s on the Instagram site using your computer, or via the Instagram app on Android or iPhone and the Lite version as well. In this guide, I’ll explain how to login Instagram on each of them.
Sign in to your Instagram account on a computer
Of course, if you are using a computer and want to log into your Instagram account on it, the best and easiest way is to use the website. Follow the steps below.
- Open your computer, then enter a Google Chrome Or Microsoft Edge browser, or any other browser.
- Log in to the Instagram website by entering the following URL: www.instagram.com
- A page will appear for you that includes two fields, the first to enter the email address or phone number you used when creating the account, or you can also put Username For your account.
- In the second box, enter the password for your Instagram account. In case you lose your password, I recommend that you first access our guide on Reset password when lost.
- Click on the Login button your account will be opened. You can now browse the net and share your photos.
Log in to your Instagram account from an Android or iPhone
Of course, you can also log in to your Instagram account via the phone, whether you use an Android or iPhone, or even a tablet. Here, we can use the Instagram app and connect to it by following the steps below.
- First of all, if you don’t have an Instagram app yet, install it on your device via the Google Play Store For Android or an App store For iPhone (iOS).
- In the first box, enter the email address or phone number that was used when you created your account, or you can enter the username “Username”.
- In the second box, enter Password For your Instagram account.
- Finally, click on the login button and start browsing your Instagram account.
Log in to your Instagram account via the Instagram Lite application
The Instagram Lite version was developed for those who have devices with low specifications and a little bit of weak internet. The Instagram Lite application is characterized by its lightness at work and small size, and it does not consume the resources of the device compared to the classic application, it is also suitable for those who do not want to consume much Internet. But you should know that the quality of images on Lite is somewhat low compared to the quality of images on the classic application, and this is one of the factors that do not require a high Internet speed. As for the steps to log in to your Instagram account on the Lite app, they are the same as those on the official Instagram app.
- If you don’t have the Instagram Lite app yet, you can install it via a Google Play store while the iPhone version of the app is not available.
- Open the app, then in the first box enter the email address or phone number used for your account, or you can also enter the username as mentioned above in the steps above.
- In the second box, put the password of your Instagram account.
- Finally, click on the option “Login” will be done directly. Browse, interact and share your photos and ideas freely on your account.
Log out of the Instagram account
Once you are done using your Instagram account, you may of course want to log out of your account and not leave it open for privacy reasons. The steps for logging out differences between the Instagram app and website, and it’s very simple, you can do it by following the steps below.
- On the Instagram website, simply click on your profile avatar at the top. Then, in the menu that appeared, click on the option to log out “Log out” you will be logged out directly from your account.
- On the Instagram app, the steps are pretty much the same between the official and lite versions. Go to your profile section and click on the three-bar (or three-dot) option at the top, then select the Settings option “Setting” from the list that appeared. Finally, scroll down and click on the Log Out button “Log Out”.