When you get too many random comments on your photos on Instagram you can organize them and highlight only the interesting and important comments, by pinning them on top. You can pin up to three comments in one post. How? This is what we will learn about Android and iPhone.
How to pin Instagram comments on Android
The Instagram app for Android relies on the method of holding down the hang for the install option to appear, unlike the method used on the iPhone.
- To pin a comment above to one of your posts, long-press on the comment you want to pin.
- You will see options on the top bar. Click on the Pin “Bug” icon to correct the comment.
- A window will appear at the bottom to confirm the installation, click on the Pin Comment option.
- Done, the comment at the top has been successfully pinned, which improves access to it in the first place by anyone who accessed the post. As shown below, there is the installed word “Pinned” under the comment we pinned.
If you want to remove the comment, it’s very simple. Press and hold the comment again, then select click on the pin icon in the top bar “Pinned” after that, a small window will appear to confirm the deletion, select Unpin”.
How to pin the Instagram comment on iPhone
The Instagram app for iPhone relies on swiping the caption to the right to bring up the comment control options.
- Enter the post containing the comment you want to pin above on Instagram.
- Swipe left on the comment you want to pin.
- Once you swipe to the right, you’ll see four options, including the Install “Bug” option Click on it to pin the comment above.
- You will now see this comment at the top of the comments, the first comment. Note that you can do this for up to 3 comments.
If you want to unpin the comment, you will do the same. Swipe right on the comment, then click on the pin icon. A small window will appear where you can confirm the uninstallation of the comment. Click on the Unpin option.
Here are the steps to follow to highlight and unpin comments at the top of the comment list. Also, if you receive abusive comments from a user