As we know the network Instagram allows you to browse and use your account in any language spoken in the world, as it is a social media platform used in all regions of the world. If you are using a specific language for your Instagram account via the app and want to change it to another language, what are the steps to change the language? That’s what we’ll learn in this guide.
It’s very simple, with easy steps you can change the language of use. Let’s take a look at it.
How to change the language of use of your Instagram account on a smartphone
- First of all, open the Instagram app on your smartphone and log into your account.
- Go to the “Profile” section, then click on the “The three bars” option shown in the upper right corner.
- A side menu will appear, click on the “Settings” button bottom.
- On the settings page, click on the “Account” section, then on the next page, click on the “Language” option.
- You are now in the section to choose the language to use for your Instagram account. You will see the sign “True” next to the language currently in use, you can select any language to use by simply clicking on it.
After clicking on the language you want to use on your account, the language of use will be changed automatically after a few seconds, and you will be returned directly to the home page.
After reviewing the Instagram settings and usage options via a web browser on a computer, I noticed that there was no option to change the account language. I don’t know the reason for this, and the company should add it as it is important and targeted to a large group of Instagram users on the computer