In WhatsApp statuses you can post more than one photo, achieving to do this is possible through a single procedure that is, you can upload two or more photos at once to WhatsApp status, if you still do not know how to do this continue reading because here we will teach you how to do it.
Table of Contents
What is the procedure to upload a photo to WhatsApp status?
In WhatsApp statuses you can share music as well as photos, to do so is very simple you just have to do the following:
- Enter the application.
- Within the application you can find at the top several sections including States, press on it.
- At the bottom of the new window you will find a camera icon, select it.
- You will be shown a reel with the most recent photos, if you want one from the gallery press on the mountain icon or slide up the reel. When you get the photo click on it. In the window where you are shown the reel you will find another camera icon you can click on it to take a picture.
- After you get the photo it will load and an editing panel will open where you can add phrases to the status you are sharing.
- To post the picture click on the send option shown at the bottom.
How can you share a second photo in your status?
After sharing a first photo on WhatsApp you can upload a second, third or as many as you want, the procedure to do this is as follows:
- Enter the WhatsApp application.
- Go to the Status section.
- In the section you will be shown the icon of a camera or a plus, press on it.
- You will be sent to a new window, in it you can select the photos that are shown in the reel, if there is not the one you like press on the icon of the mountain or slide up the screen to show you the photos from the gallery.
- To select a photo you just have to press on it, after that you will be sent to the same editing panel that was sent to you in the first photo, if you want you can use it.
- Click on the Publish option to send the photo to the status.
How to send two photos from your gallery to WhatsApp status?
To WhatsApp statuses you can also upload two photos directly from the phone gallery, to do this you must apply the steps that will be shown below:
On an Android mobile
- Enter the gallery of your phone, then go to the section where the two photos you want to share are located.
- Select the two photos with your finger and then press the three dots icon, in the menu of options that will be displayed, press the Share option.
- At the bottom you will be shown different options including WhatsApp, click on it.
- You will be sent to a new window, there select the my status icon and finally click on the Send option and that’s it.
With your iPhone
- Open the gallery on your iOS device.
- Inside the gallery look for the photos you want to share, select them.
- You will be shown the share option, select it.
- Then you will be shown several application icons where you can share the photos, among the icons you will find the WhatsApp icon, select it.
- As a last step, click on the My statuses option and then click on Publish.
Is it possible to post photos in your WhatsApp status from the web version?
In WhatsApp web you can send audios, in the same way it is also possible to upload photos to the status as long as you use the Chrome browser, to achieve this you just have to apply the following procedure:
- The first thing you must do is enter the Chrome web Store page.
- Inside the page you will find at the bottom a search engine, in it you must place WA Web Plus for WhatsApp.
- After the search is done you will be shown something similar to an application with the name WA Web Plus for WhatsApp, next to the name you will be shown the option Add to Chrome, press on it and then on Add extension.
- Now you must enter the browser extensions, to achieve this you must press the icon that has the shape of a puzzle that is located at the top of the screen, then press on Manage extensions. Within the list of extensions look for the extension WA Web Plus for WhatsApp, press on the three dots icon that has the extension next to it and then press on the option Set.
- When you finish the above, go to WhatsApp web, click on the extensions icon and then click on the X next to the status window.
- Then you will see the camera icon in the status section, click on it and then select the Select image option to search for the image, after getting the image click on publish and that’s it.