Find out how to get Whatsapp Web to sync back to your cell phone. Don’t like the new version of WhatsApp Web? No need to look for tricks on the Internet to return to the previous version, because there is an option that allows you to “go back in time”.
If you are looking for WhatsApp Web to synchronize again with your mobile, that is, you have to have your mobile turned on and connected to the Internet to receive and send messages, you must follow all the steps that we are going to show you here.
How to make WhatsApp Web synchronize again with your phone?
Before we show you the tutorial, it is important to clarify that not everyone can do it, why? For the simple reason that WhatsApp “forbids” that some users (thousands) can leave the program called “multi-device”.
If that is your case, you will have to download an older version of WhatsApp in APK format. This usually causes your account to leave the “multi-device” program automatically.
- The first step you need to take is to open WhatsApp from your mobile device.
- Once you are inside the messaging app, you must click on the three small vertical dots (they appear at the top right of the screen).
- A menu with several options will appear, click on the one that says “Linked devices”.
- Enter the section that says “Beta version for multiple devices”.
- And, finally, you must click on “Exit beta version”.
- When you have left the multi-device beta, you will have to re-link the computer you use to send and receive WhatsApp messages.
Remember that once you have completed the tutorial above, you can no longer use WhatsApp Web with your phone turned off, because it has to synchronize with the app that is installed on your terminal.
Without anything else to add, if you use the web version of WhatsApp daily and want to get the most out of it, we recommend you take a look at the note where we show tips and tricks for WhatsApp Web.