Find out how to place your Avatar on Instagram Stories. Customize your Instagram Stories with your own avatar easily See how to do it!
Having your Avatar is becoming more and more common, also taking into account everything that comes with the Metaverse. Now the avatar thing has come to Instagram as well. We tell you what it is and how to place your Avatar in Instagram Stories.
Instagram is one of the most popular social applications that is updated with new features from time to time. Currently, 1.47 billion people use this platform worldwide. In the application, users can follow up to 200 accounts per hour or unfollow the same number of accounts in a period of one hour.
One of the most interesting features of Instagram is Stories. In them, you can add add plug-ins such as GIFs, music, locations, polls, etc., or interact through hearts, for example. Now comes a new feature to these stories, it is the avatar. But let’s start at the beginning, let’s explain what it is and how to place your Avatar in Instagram Stories.
Let’s see what it is and how to place your Avatar in Instagram Stories. Avatar is a virtual identity of yours that you can use in any app, video game, etc. Now, with the new Metaverse, avatars will be the representations of ourselves in those virtual spaces.
To place your Avatar in Instagram Stories the first thing you have to do is to have it created in Instagram. If you don’t have it done look first at the following section and when you have it follow the steps we show you below.
- Open Instagram on your mobile either with Android or iOS.
- Then click on the + icon and choose “stories”.
- Next, click on “create”.
- Then click on the sticker icon that appears at the top of the screen.
- Among the options that appear, choose “avatar” and it will pop up on the screen. Then you just have to adjust it inside the story.
- If you have opened the sticker and still don’t see the “avatar” sticker, please note that the feature is coming to the devices now and if you don’t have it active you will have it soon.
How To Create Your Meta Avatar For Instagram Stories
You already know what it is and how to place your avatar in Instagram Stories, but if what you don’t know is how to create your avatar in Meta for Instagram Stories we explain it below. The first thing you must be clear is that the Avatar must look like you, so you must customize it with your physical features and accessories that identify you.
To create your avatar follow the steps we show you:
- Open the Instagram application on your mobile device
- Then click on your profile image that you have at the bottom right of the app.
- Next, click on the three little stripes you have on the top right.
- Next, tap on “Settings” and then click on “account”.
- Among the options that appear, choose “Avatar” and click on “start”. Now you will need to start customizing your avatar with your skin color, hair style, eyes, nose, etc. You can also choose your clothes and accessories such as glasses, piercings, etc. If you want to see if it is looking like you, click on the square mirror icon that appears on the screen. You will be able to see yourself and see how your avatar is looking.
When you are done click on “Close” or “Done”. Your avatar will be processed and saved.
Remember that whenever you want you can access your avatar and change your clothes, your face, your complements, etc. When you do so, the avatar will be updated and will be ready to be used again in Instagram Stories.