If you are one of those people who frequently record videos to upload them to platforms like YouTube social networks or you just like to edit videos.
It is possible that at some point you need to join your videos, and to do so you need to use a program to join videos or use an online platform that allows you to join videos, these platforms are very simple to use, so you will not need editing skills to do so, and also the process is very easy and fast.
What do you need to merge your videos into a single file?
If you want to join two or more videos, you need to know that to do so you need a tool that allows you to join videos, you can use a video editing program that your computer has by default, or you can also use websites that facilitate the process, since in these platforms you only need to upload the videos you want to join and then you can download the video you have joined.
If you want to join your videos, you will have to verify that your video has a type of format admissible for the tool you will use to join your videos. Also, it is important that you make sure that both videos have the same format type, as some platforms reject files that do not have the same format type.
What are the best web applications to join your videos?
There are many types of web applications that you can use to join your videos, and the most used ones are Clideo and Movie Maker Online which are free.
Clideo, which allows you to merge or join several videos simultaneously, supports almost all video formats. You can also use Movie Maker Online, which allows you to combine videos with photos and music for free without registering on its platform, and you can also download your videos without watermarks.
- Login to the Clideo website from your computer.
- Go to the bottom of the Clideo page, and click on the ‘All Tools’ button.
- Select the ‘Merge video’ option.
- Then click on the ‘Upload files’ button and a window will open where you will need to select the videos you want to merge from your computer.
- Once the files are uploaded to Clideo’s platform, you will be able to make some adjustments, such as modifying the video size for Instagram, YouTube, Instagram Store and Facebook.
- If you need to add more videos, click on ‘Add more videos’, which is located on the lower right side.
- In case you want to change the format of your video, click on the ‘Format’ option, and choose the format type for your video.
- Once you are done making adjustments to your video, click on the ‘Export’ button at the bottom right side and wait a few seconds for the process to complete.
- Then click on the ‘Download’ button.
Movie Maker Online’ without watermarks
- Open the Movie Maker Online web page on your computer.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Join’ option.
- Click on the ‘Add files’ button, and a window will open where you will need to choose the files you want to merge. If your computer’s operating system is Windows, macOS or Linux, just drag the files onto the page.
- Once the file has been uploaded to the platform, you will be able to edit your video.
- If you want to edit your video add effects and transitions, you can also add graphics and text.
- Before completing the process of joining your videos, remember to change the video resolution so that your final video will have a good image quality.
- Once you are done editing your video, click on the ‘Make a video’ button, and wait a few seconds until the platform completes the process.
- Then just click on the ‘Watch the movie’ button, and you will be able to see the result of your video.
- To download your video, click on the ‘Download Link’ button.
- Then just click on the download link provided by the platform and it will automatically start downloading your video.
How to choose the format to convert your new video to?
Before changing the format of a video, you have to take into account the requirements of the platforms where you want to share your video, since in some platforms you will need your video to have a format compatible with the platform you will use, an example of this would be the YouTube platform, which recommends its users to upload files in mp4 format to obtain the best video quality.
It is important that when you convert your video you select the right type of format, so it is recommended that you use a type that is admissible in any type of platform, some of the most used video formats are the following:
- MP4 is one of the most widely used formats, and the most recommended for use on most platforms.
- AVI is one of the most used formats to store series, movies or any other type of video that resembles it.
- MPG is a video format that has worldwide compatibility, whose quality is one of the best after conversion.
- H.264 is one of the most current formats and has a high video quality while maintaining a low bit rate.