It is possible to tame a boar in Fortnite in season 6, In this article, We explain how to do it.
After the launch of Fortnite Season 6, now it is possible to encounter animals in the Fortnite game. Boars, wolves, frogs, and chickens have invaded the environment of the game, and you can interact with those animals either by killing them or by taming them. However, it may be difficult to tame some animals!
Follow the steps to know how to tame wild boars in Fortnite, in season 6.
How to tame a boar in Fortnite?
Taming a boar in the Fortnite game is no an easy task! This takes several steps, which you can find below:
- Find a Fruit or a vegetable, by going to pick it in the Orchard
- Find a boar you wish to tame. You can find them in an enclosure south of Colossal Crops
- Once in front of the boar, throw the fruit or vegetable ( example: Cabbage) at the boar
- Wait for the boar to eat it, then go near to the boar to tame it
- Press the interaction key (E key on PC) to tame it
Once tamed, this boar will follow you to every place and help you. This represents a very interesting advantage of taming boar in the Fortnite game, especially since wild boars are rather aggressive and Strong!