If you are looking to change the language of PowerPoint, you can consider some aspects. Besides that, you can also know those settings that are totally different in each of the versions. As well as also, we will teach you the way to change the language in 2019 version, such as 2016 version.
You may not find the language you want to use, or the one you fully understand, in this case, you have to proceed to download from the Office platform, the necessary. On the other hand, we will explain everything about how to add additional languages to the PowerPoint platform.
What should you take into account before changing the language in PowerPoint?
You have to take into account those settings that each version has to change the language. When you want to change the language, you have to take into consideration what version of PowerPoint it is.
For example, in case it is the 2016 version, or one before that, you can follow the same steps, however, in case it is the 2019 version, the settings, in case of languages, are completely different.
Different settings between each version
The first thing to keep in mind is that, although both versions are very similar, it is possible that, the change, or the most abysmal difference you will find, is that, in the 2019 version, you will have more languages from which you can choose.
This aspect stands out, because by having this new version, you will have a complete language pack, therefore, you will not need to add additional languages. Undoubtedly, this is the most important difference between these two great versions.
How to change the PowerPoint language in 2019 and 2016 versions?
If you want to change the language of the PowerPoint platform, whether it is the 2016 version, or the 2019 version. What you have to do, is to comply with each of the steps that will be explained shortly. These steps are as follows:
- The first step is to access PowerPoint, when you are there, proceed to open a new tab. You do this by accessing File. In this section, select options.
- There, you will have to select the language option. After that, you can choose between editing language or user interface language.
- If you chose the editing language option, you have to select the one you want through a list. There you will have to select the language you chose as default.
- In this way, you will be able to choose the language you want, however, you have to know what to do in those cases where the language is not available. You will be able to create your slides from scratch, with the language of your choice.
What to do if you cannot find the language you want to use in PowerPoint?
In case you do not find the language you want to use through the PowerPoint platform, what you will have to do is to download the language you want from the official website. In this case, you have to access there and search for the language you want.
On the other hand, you can also add the language as an additional language, and in this way, place it within your default languages.
Download from the official Office platform
If you do not find the language you want within the options in PowerPoint, what you have to do is select the option ‘Get more languages to display and help languages from the Office.com website’. When this window opens, you have to look for the language you want.
There, you just have to select it. After that, select the system architecture, that is to say, in what format you want to download it, if in 32 bits, or in 64 bits. After downloading it, the next thing you have to do is to run it and accept the message that will appear there.
In this way, you will be able to find the language and when you restart the PowerPoint platform, you will be able to choose this language, which you will find within the options. You can also use the slides as you wish, and add the language you want.
How to add additional languages to the default ones in PowerPoint?
If you want to download the additional languages, you have to follow very similar steps to the ones explained above. So, these steps are:
- Start by accessing file, then options, and then languages.
- In this case, click on install languages to display additional languages from Office.com.
- There, you have to choose the language you want and proceed to download it.
- These are the three steps you have to follow so that you can have the greatest variety of languages within PowerPoint,