In recent times, we see that Facebook and Instagram have come to share many features and benefits, including Send a message to someone on Facebook via Instagram, and in addition to automatically publishing Instagram stories and photos on Facebook, it makes it easier for users to share their photos on both networks. Here’s how you can do it.
To get Instagram stories and posts published Automatically on Facebook, you’ll need to link the two accounts together. Here’s the full method below.
Table of Contents
How to automatically publish Instagram stories and posts to Facebook
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone and sign in to your account If you haven’t already. Go into your profile section.
- Click on the three-bar option at the top to display the side menu, then select a Settings option “Settings” at the bottom.
- Scroll down and click on an Accounts Center option in blue.
- Click on an Accounts and Profiles section. (If you previously linked your Facebook account to Instagram, it will appear in this section).
- Here, click on an “Add Accounts” option then log into your Facebook account. (If your Facebook account automatically appears and Instagram asks if you want to enable connected experiences between the two accounts, click the Continue button “Continue” or before that you can change it by clicking the Change button “Change”).
- Keep in mind that this linking process allows you to post content and access other Facebook features, such as instant chat from Instagram to Messenger. Also, by doing this step, you are giving Facebook permission to access your Instagram data to use for advertising purposes. If you agree, click the Finish Setting Up button.
- Return to the account center, then tap on the Your Stories and Posts section. Select your Instagram account.
- In a section Automatically Share, Activate the button next to the option Your Instagram Story “Your Instagram Story”, Any story you post on Instagram will be shared on Facebook. As for posts, activate the button next to the option Your Instagram Posts “Your Instagram Posts”.
- You can also enable automatic posting of Facebook stories to your Instagram account, by going back and selecting your Facebook account instead of Instagram, then enable the button next to the Your Facebook Story option “Your Facebook Story”.
In addition to this process, you can automatically republish your Instagram posts and stories to Facebook via a Share to the menu.
Keep in mind that you can unlink the two accounts by logging in at the same location, then selecting your Facebook account, then by selecting your Facebook account and click the option “remove from the center accounts”