Smart View, is an App that connects with mobile devices such as: Samsung, HTC and Motorola, so you can manipulate and transmit through it. This application operates on Smart TVs ranging from 2011 to 2016, using your mobile device as a remote control. From there you can stream programs, which uses videos from YouTube, Hulu, Amazon and an endless variety of music.
But many people get annoying black stripes when streaming their screen with Smart View that don’t let them watch their streams in full screen. For this reason, they want to know ‘How to remove them easily, Why do black lines appear when I stream the screen, What devices are compatible with using Smart View and What can I do to remove the streaks from streaming From mobile and From TV’. This article will show us how we can do it.
Why do black lines appear when I stream the screen?
In many occasions when we reproduce a video, black lines appear on the sides, at the top and at the bottom. These black lines appear because previously televisions were square and used a standard 4:3 format where the square screen is 480p and as we know, today we use other types of screens such as LED, LCD and PLASMAS that have a rectangular shape.
That is why the 16:9 widescreen mode had to be adapted to the mentioned screens, because it is rectangular and these stripes appear because when you try to play an old standard 4:3 video, in the new types of screen formats, it is as if you introduce this one that is small in a larger one and it is in the middle, then what is left over is belonging to your new LED, LCD or PLASMA screen.
Because of the above mentioned, it makes it not to be seen in full screen because you insert an old format which is the 4:3 Standard as we already mentioned inside the 16:9 format where your screen is 720p, that’s why you see the black lines on its sides. And it is the same, when we do it the other way around, when we want to watch a video with 16:9 format where its screen is 720p, in the old televisions of Standard 4:3 and 480p screen, then the top and the bottom are left with black lines.
Which devices are compatible with the use of Smart View?
It is very important that the devices are compatible with the use of Smart View, because that way your program will be successful with them. Smart View supports different functions and provides a user interface that is easy to adapt to the different configurations of your screen. These precise precise identifications of the means of realization of Smart View and each device where they will have to certify the variety of compatibility tests so that it will be created compatible.
That is why, below you are going to be introduced and explained three devices that are compatible with the use of Smart View as they are: Samsung, HTC and Motorola. Therefore, you can be sure that users who install Smart View and adhere to these three devices will get an excellent result and their programming will look spectacular and without any interaction because both are really compatible.
Samsung has some screens and mobile devices that are of high quality, and that is why it is one of the most important companies worldwide. In addition to that, their mobile device is ‘Smart View compatible’. Therefore, if you have a Samsung device and want to connect it to this program, we will introduce the techniques that you will see below to do so:
- First, the ‘Samsung device and Smart View’ have to be connected to the same Wifi network, in order to perform the procedure.
- Second, you have to check that ‘Smart View’ does not need to change inputs or screen mirroring. In case it does, just go into the Settings option, then click on External Device Manager, you will get another choice titled Device Connection Manager, which you should also click on, and finally Access Notification, and you are done.
- Third, click on the Smart Hub option of your remote control and then choose My Content. Now choose the Mobile to connect to your smartphone, there you will get the guide that will explain the steps to perform the connection between the Samsung device and the Smart View.
- Fourth, in Google Play Store download the Miracast App from your mobile and install and connect both to the same Wifi network, now on your TV authorize the Miracast App from the settings menu. Then proceed to open the Miracast App and choose the Screen Transmission option and you’re done.
HTC is a company that provides devices created by themselves and stamped with the HTC brand. As it has its own brand, it continues to create devices based on Windows Mobile and also Android which has brought it a lot of profit and success. Therefore, if you have an ‘HTC’ device and want to connect it to your ‘Smart View’, we will introduce the techniques that you will see below to do so:
- First, the ‘HTC’ device have to be connected to the same Wifi network, in order to perform the whole procedure that follows.
- Second, you will need to confirm your settings so that the ‘HTC and Smart View’ can share the files, speaker, TV, devices, so check the user manual or contact the creator of the device for help.
- Third, open and play the music and content you want to share from your ‘HTC’ device. These could be from YouTube, Netflix, among others, as they allow you to view App content on an old screen. When you are in the App, click on the Cast option, then select the screen you want from the list.
- Fourth, then you will see the ways to share the screen of your ‘HTC’ device with your TV. You will achieve this by sliding your fingers to the top and choose the device you are going to connect, which in this case is the ‘HTC’.
- Fifth, when they are already connected, use your ‘HTC’ device to inspect the volume, to pause or resume playback, among others.
The Motorola company has mobile devices that have a variety of functions that suit today’s technology. The good thing about Motorola devices is that there can now be a projection with Smart View, as they are compatible. Therefore, if you have a ‘Motorola’ device and want to connect it to your ‘Smart View, we will introduce you to the techniques you will see below to do so:
- First, the ‘Motorola’ device have to be connected to the same Wifi network. Then on Google Play Store download the Miracast or Google Chromecast App from your mobile and install and connect both to the same Wifi network.
- Second, on your TV authorize the Miracast or Google Chromecast App from the settings menu, but first connect both devices via the cable that will be connected to the HDMI port.
- Fourth, from Settings on the ‘Motorola’ device proceed to activate the Wifi network and open the Miracast or Google App and choose the Wifi Direct option.
- Fifth, enter the Settings option, then click on Connected Devices, then Connection Preferences and finally Stream.
- Sixth, take the remote control of your TV and click on the Menu option. In both devices there are network functions, click on the icon to send the screen to the ‘Smart View’.
- seventh and last, verify in the Settings of your ‘Motorola’ device that the choice of open screen is already authorized until both are connected and ready.
What can I do to remove the stripes from the transmission?
If we buy a LED, LCD or PLASMA TV, it is because we want to watch our movies in large, full screen, because it is exciting and we will feel almost like in the cinema. Therefore, over time many have tried to adapt movies, videos, games or other programs to the screens of our TV, watching it in full screen. Hence, in this article we will introduce you to ‘what you can do to remove the transmission stripes that appear on the sides, at the bottom and at the top of your TV From mobile and From TV’.
From the mobile
‘To remove the streaming stripes from your TV screen From Mobile’, what you can do is as follows:
- First, enter the Settings menu on your mobile by swiping up and down and click on the Smart View App. Two options will appear, click on the one titled Chromecast.
- Second, a box will appear with the following question: Start streaming or recording with this service? At the bottom, right side, click on Start now, the mobile screen will be projected on the TV screen.
- Third, click on any game or program, you will see on the top left side the Smart View icon and three options will appear, click on the one that says Phone Aspect Ratio.
- Fourth, a screen with a TV will appear and at the bottom two options, select the one that says Full Screen on connected device, ready, the transmission stripes have been removed.
From the TV
‘To remove the streaming stripes from your TV screen’ From the TV, what you can do is the following:
- First, Search for the program Alcanblogs.indo.com and in the download session look for the ones titled Vegas Pro12 for 64bit computers operating systems and Vegas Pro11 for 32bit operating systems and proceed to install it.
- Second, it is very necessary that you now go into the installed program and import the video to the timeline.
- Third, we are going to explain how to forcibly remove ALL the frames from the stream. So, click on the icon that is on the left side of the program titled Track Movement.
- Fourth, a box will appear, on the left side, you will see the options Width which is to remove the transmission stripes from the sides of the screen, and Height which is to remove the transmission stripes from the top and bottom of the screen.
- Fifth, to be able to modify the Width and the Height it must be to tanteo until seeing that the screen is complete, but before you must unblock the icon that is in the part of above titled Lock aspect ratio, remove the check mark and begins to modify this Width and Height, ready, you already removed ‘the strips of the transmission From the television’.