Currently there are many devices that have a large internal storage, precisely so that users have the freedom to install as many applications as they want, so in this guide we will show you what may be the possible causes why this problem occurs.
We will also show you how to directly install the Apps on the card or microSD and thus save space on the internal memory of your mobile.
What are the reasons why you can not install applications on your mobile?
While we know that the phone has become a very important part of our life, you should be aware that sometimes it may fail with some applications and that is when the phone itself shows you on the screen a window saying: Error. There is not enough space on your device.
However, you must take into consideration that it can also fail due to a bad software update or a virus. Here we will show you how to fix it and what to do when there is not enough space on your storage.
Application not available in your country
This time most of the applications are available at the time of download, but what happens when you get the message that you can’t download a desired Apps, this may be because you have a payment profile in a different country. For that reason it appears as Unavailable, follow these steps so you can solve the problem:
- First you have to open the Google Play Store application, as long as you do not have any inconvenience when entering.
- In the upper right corner, click on Profile
- Then you will click on Settings, general option and account preference.
- Finally you will select the country where you are.
- In this way you will see how the problem is solved. If you find that the problem has not yet been solved, you should keep in mind that sometimes it can take up to 48 hours for the configuration to be accepted. However, it is important to know what to do when you cannot install an App either on your mobile or other device.
Failed internet connection
On this occasion it usually happens that you can not download any type of application due to the bad connection that your phone has and therefore you can not proceed with any app, then we will show you how to fix it:
- If the connection is very unstable it is recommended to restart the device.
- If the problem persists you have to open the application and locate Setting then press on Networks or Connections.
- You will deactivate the wi-fi connection and activate the mobile data and check if there is any change.
- If everything remains the same you will deactivate the mobile data, then activate again the wi-fi connection and check if it works.
How to solve this problem to be able to install applications normally?
There is a very simple way to solve this problem and is deleting the cache memory of the phone, this option will allow you to delete the temporary data that the device stores, then I will show you how to do it:
- In the phone settings there will be an option with the name Setting
- Then you will select Storage
- Then you are going to locate Cache Memory, you will find this option almost at the end.
- A window will appear asking if we want to delete the cache memory.
- Finally, you just have to Accept and the cache will be deleted.
If you have already done all these steps, you will be able to install the applications normally, as long as you have space on your device.
- Factory reset the device
- In phone settings, go to Settings
- Click on the Backup or Factory Data Reset option.
- Finally, click on Erase
- The device will reboot and it will take a few minutes to restart so you can reconfigure the phone.
Restarting the device
Sometimes the quickest and easiest solution is to reboot your mobile, that would be the first option before proceeding to apply other solutions, because you may not be allowed to install applications by a bad software update and that will prevent you from working properly, so the first thing you do is restart the device and wait for it to start to check that it works.
Go to the technical support service
To prevent another problem from occurring in your equipment, if you do not know how to solve it, it is recommended that you take your device to a specialized technical service, so they can do the proper maintenance and tell you if there is any other fault.