The bio is one of the main factors that should appear in your Instagram account, what type it was, and more important if your account was intended commercial and provide services or adopt important ideas that you want to present to Instagram users. Bio is a brief description of you if your account is personal or your business if your account is for commercial purposes.
The bio is what gives the first impression of you when the visitor enters your profile, so it must be attractive and appealing for the visitor to follow you, otherwise, they will just look and express themselves without following you.
What is the bio on Instagram?
It is a bio that appears in a small space under the username of each Instagram profile account, which means that it is a brief description of that profile, personal work or business interests, age and location, hobbies, and contact information can also be added in the bio.
With a large number of users on the Instagram network, the user must put the bio or resume in a distinctive and professional way to attract followers. How? This is what we will learn about you below.
How to write a professional biography on Instagram
The first thing, open the Instagram app and log into your account. After that, go to your Profile section and click on the Edit Profile option.
In the Bio-Field, you can add a brief description of yourself that includes your interests and principles as well as your location, in case your account is personal. If it is an advertisement, of course, write a brief description of your brand that carries all the interests and services of your company or store in a simple and concise way, and at the same time, it should be attractive and appealing.
Tips for writing a professional Instagram bio
- Set the interests so that you are followed only by people interested in your field, and thus you will receive excellent interaction with your business activities, services, or products on your Instagram account.
- If your account is for commercial purposes, you can put a brief description of the discounts you make, in addition to an arrow pointing down to indicate where the purchase link is, of course.
- Enter the username of your other social accounts, such as Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and others, so the visitor can follow you on any network they want based on what they use the most, or they can follow you on all of them.
- Include the email address in the bio for inquiries and advertisements or to request specific services. This is an important point you need to add to make your account look professional and trustworthy.
- If your profile pictures or website contain text in a specific font type, you can simply type the description with that font type.
- If your account is linked to a website, it is necessary for you to add it, but not in the bio, but in its designated place, which is the website field (Website). Instead of the website, if you are mainly using another social account or any other type, you can add it in the website field.
- When writing a description of your account, don’t praise your services or products too much, as this will cause your visitor to negatively doubt what you offer.
- Set a hashtag for one of your main interests on the bio to make it easy for users interested in that interest to access your account via the hashtag. Y
- If your account is based on a brand located on the physical place, such as a specific store or institution, place the address of its location on the grounds to bring visitors there.
Your bio or resume is an important and essential tool to attract your ideal audience and increase traffic to your services and products in order to make sales. If you have a traditional, regular bio that doesn’t include some of the information we’ve provided above, this is the perfect timer to update it and make sure you leave an appealing first impression with every new visitor who enters your profile.
Regardless of the bio, you can add other touches to make the account look professional Use of highlighters Incorporate professional and color-coded icons For a professional look to your profile and make it trustworthy.