Have you bought a Nintendo Switch Oled, well I’m sure one of the things that worry you most is that the panel of the console is scratched or broken. And is that in this new model the screen rises from 6.2 to 7 inches, thus expanding the dimensions of the same and exposing even more to possible accidents. So it is best to put a tempered glass on the Nintendo Switch Oled as soon as we take it out of the box to avoid possible breakage due to falls.
What Is A Tempered Glass For The Nintendo Switch Oled And What Is It For?
A tempered glass (also known as tempered glass) is a screen protector made through chemical and thermal processes that allows to increase its resistance compared to normal glass.
This protection can be placed on the screen panel of our console in order to protect our Nintendo Switch Oled from possible breaks or scratches against possible falls.
Did you know that the Nintendo Switch Oled incorporates a screen protector?
Few people know this, but if we take a look at the instruction manual that comes in the box of the console we will see how Nintendo itself warns us that the screen of the Switch Oled comes with a thin layer of protection. So the company advises us not to peel off the protector that comes standard with the console.
This is not something new since Samsung mobile Oled panels usually include a screen protector with the purchase of their Smartphones.
How To Put A Tempered Glass For The Nintendo Switch Oled Step by Step 2022
First of all tell you that I have put without any problems the tempered glass on the same protector that comes standard on the console without affecting the touch sensitivity of the screen in the least.
- As a summary to add a screen protector on the Nintendo Switch Oled the first thing to do is to give it with the wet wipe
- With this we will remove possible stains or imperfections of the touch panel
- Then with the dry wipe number 2 we remove all the moisture from the screen that we left with the first wipe.
How To Put A Screen Protector On Switch Oled Easy And Quick 2022
- Carefully peel off the adhesive that is on the tempered glass, it is important that it does not stick with dust or lint.
- We place very carefully the adhesive part on the screen and make pressure with your finger on the center part. If we have followed the steps correctly we will see how the glue is spreading over the entire surface.
- Finally it is likely to have bubbles on the glass, this is normal, to remove them we must take the third cloth that comes in the package to go taking the bubbles and imperfections to the edges to remove them from the screen, it’s easy.
And in this simple way we can put a screen protector on the Nintendo Switch Oled. Remember that if you have any questions you can always leave a comment and I will try to answer as soon as possible. Do not forget that you can share this article with your friends and family through your social networks… Thank you very much for your support.