If you get the message in Telegram: this group cannot be displayed because it was used for broadcasting we show you possible solutions.
You may have ever encountered the following message in Telegram: this group cannot be displayed because it was used to broadcast. If it appears, it is because you have skipped one of the group’s rules. Normally, Telegram groups have rules to prevent use for spamming, so if you spread too much unimportant information you may be blocked.
Keep in mind that Telegram cannot access the content of the conversations that we usually have with our friends. But it can access public content, such as bots or sticker packs. And it can also detect if the same message has been sent to an excessive number of people. In this case, it could be considered spam, so that some kind of restrictions could be applied, ending in a block.
Table of Contents
How To Remove Restrictions In Telegram
Normally, spam blocks last only a few days. But if you want to get rid of the problem for good you might be wondering how to remove restrictions in Telegram.
Avoiding spam restrictions is more complicated. But in case you want to avoid restrictions for sensitive content, you can do it easily by following these steps:
In the Telegram app, go to the Options menu.
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Privacy & Security
- In the Sensitive Content field, click on the Disable Filter checkbox.
- By default, Telegram is configured so that what the app considers as sensitive content cannot appear, being an important restriction and a certain “censorship”. Therefore, in the event that you want that your account can reach any type of content without filtering it is necessary that you follow these steps to make this restriction part of the past.
How To Unblock Blocked Channel In Telegram
In case you have suffered a block, you are probably wondering how to unblock a blocked channel in Telegram. Usually blocks, as we have discussed above, only last for a few days. Therefore, the easiest way is simply to wait for those days to pass and go back to using the tool as usual.
But if you think that your channel has been unfairly blocked, you can also send an email to the address email@example.com. The application managers will study your case and see if you really had a reason to be blocked or if it was a mistake. In the latter case, your channel will be unblocked quickly.
How To Access Blocked Telegram Groups
If you are wondering how to access blocked Telegram groups, the solution is in the Nicegram bot. The steps to follow for this are as follows:
- Open the Telegram application
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner of the screen
- In the search bar, type the word @Nicegram_bot and press the Start button
- From the options that appear, select Nicegram Login
- Confirm that you are over 18 years old
- Go back to the chat and click at the top of the screen where it says Nicegram Bot
- Click on the three dots and select Stop bot
- Go back and start again
- When you log back into the app, you will be able to join blocked Telegram groups without further complications.