Learn how to download stickers from Telegram for WhatsApp will allow you to share stickers between both applications.
Do you have some funny stickers on Telegram that you would like to send to your WhatsApp contacts? For that, you just need to learn how to download Telegram stickers for WhatsApp. It’s a bit of a cumbersome process, but it’s not complicated.
- The first step to transfer your stickers to WhatsApp is to download them.
- To do this you must open Telegram and enter the Settings menu.
- Once there, go to the Stickers section.
- Then, look for the sticker pack you want to download.
- When you have opened it, click on the Share button.
- Among the options you will find, you will see one called Copy link.
- With this, you will already have the download link in the Android or iOS clipboard.
- Now, search for DownloadStickersBot in the application’s search engine.
- In that conversation, paste the link you copied before.
- Within seconds, you will have a message with a link to download the sticker pack in zip format.
- Once you have the zip file in the memory of your smartphone, it’s time to unzip it using any application to do so.
- Now, the next step will be to convert those files you downloaded into stickers for WhatsApp.
- To do this, you can use an application such as Personal Stickers.
- It is important to note that sticker packs on WhatsApp have a maximum of 30 files, so you may have to delete some of the ones you had.
- Once you have the sticker pack ready, you just have to add it to WhatsApp and you can use it without difficulties.
Table of Contents
How to transfer moving stickers from telegram to WhatsApp
Telegram also offers you the possibility to use moving images in your conversations. And if you’re wondering how to pass moving stickers from Telegram to WhatsApp, you’ll be pleased to know that the process is the same as when we pass the usual stickers. Therefore, you will only need to follow the steps explained above.
You will only encounter a small problem, and that is that at the time of converting stickers from Telegram to WhatsApp, most apps do not allow the creation of moving stickers. But everything can be solved by changing the tool. Thus, the Premium version of Sticker Maker will allow you to create your stickers in motion without any problems.
Of course, to be able to do this you will need to have the paid version. That’s right, it’s a one-time payment, so as soon as you’ve paid for it once you’ll be able to use this tool forever.
The main question is whether it is worth making a payment to move the moving stickers from one application to another. In the end, there are a lot of free-motion stickers for WhatsApp, so you might find some very similar ones without paying. But if you’re going to be making your stickers frequently, the reality is that the price is quite affordable if it’s a tool we use often. It’s a matter of weighing the pros and cons so that we decide if it’s worth paying for.