Find out where to save your favorite Tiktok videos. We explain where your favorite TikTok videos are saved and how you can save them. Take a look!
You are spending dead hours on the trendy social network, you see a video or an effect that you like and you want to use it, but not now… See where to save your favorite TikTok videos and, before, how to save them, so you always have at hand that “trend” that you want to propose to your friends at the weekend, or that you are going to send to that person, but better at another time.
But you’re not going to start the house from the roof, before knowing where to save your favorite TikTok videos, you’ll have to know how to save them, right?
How To Put A Tiktok Video In Favorites
When it comes to this social network it is true that we spend hours (yes, hours), jumping from video to video. That’s why you go to explain how to put a TikTok video in favorites, to have them located in one place and be able to see them whenever you want. Either to copy them or to forward them. Let’s go step by step!
- Download the TikTok app and log in.
- When you see a video you like, locate the arrow icon (located at the bottom right, as shown in the image).
- In a new screen, several options will open, among which you will have to find the “Save to favorites” option.
- But where are your favorite TikTok videos saved? You go to the next point:
Where Are Your Favorite Tiktok Videos Saved?
To find out where your favorite TikTok videos are saved, follow the steps below:
- Log back into the app (if you have managed to log out of it).
- Locate the icon at the bottom right that will take you to your profile.
- Once inside, locate again the save icon (the same as above).
- If you click on it you will find all the videos you have saved in favorites. That’s it!
How To Watch Your Favorite Videos In Tiktok On Pc
If you prefer to watch your saved content from the comfort of your computer, we explain how to watch your favorite videos on TikTok on PC.
You can do this in two ways:
- By logging into TikTok from the web version.
- Or by downloading the PC application.
You should know, as the app itself explains in its FAQ, that the option to view your saved videos in favorites from the PC will not be available; to use this capability of the social network you have to “download a special application (emulator)”; if you do so, you can use the app as if you were on your mobile and you will find it in the same way as we have explained above. If you decide to use TikTok from your PC without an emulator, the functions will be more limited.