Whenever you download a TikTok video, the application automatically applies a TikTok watermark, which can be annoying in some cases. In this article, you will learn how to Remove TikTok Watermark from videos
One of the most interesting features of the TikTok application is that you can download any videos you watch. you just have to click share on the video and download the video. You can then save the video in your gallery and share it on other social networks. But sadly, TikTok videos show a watermark that can be annoying on some videos. There are different ways to remove the TikTok watermark. We tell you how.
Table of Contents
USE A WEBSITE TO REMOVE THE TIKTOK Watermark
This website ssstik.io allows you to download any TikTok videos without the watermark. First, you need to copy the link of the TikTok video. To do this,
- Go to the TikTok app
- Select the video you need to download and click on the share icon.
- Next, select the button that says ‘Copy link‘.
- Then go to the website ssstik.io and Paste the link in the box.
- Click on the Download button.
- Then two options will appear,
- Click on the option that says Without watermark.
- A new window will automatically open and the video will download.
In many cases, the file is not downloaded. If this happens, refresh the page and follow the steps again. This way you will be able to download Tiktok videos without Watermark.
REMOVE THE TIKTOK WATERMARK WITH AN APP
You can also remove the TikTok watermark by an app.
- First, save the TikTok video to your gallery.
- Just go to the video, hit the share button, and click the one that says ‘Save video‘.
- Install this App Download Remove & Add Watermark on Google Play.
- Inside the app, press where it says ‘Select video’ and then Select ‘Remove Logo’.
- Look for the video that you saved in your gallery.
- Once the video is selected, move the rectangle and put it on top of the TikTok logo while it plays.
- You can change the inset to another position during the video.
- Finally, press ‘Save’, and the new TikTok video will be saved in your gallery without a watermark