One of the things that is most important in a business is the way to reach the public. One of the ways in which you are going to be able to do this is using the WhatsApp Business app to be able to have contact with people who are interested in your company. Here you go to show you how you can distribute the contact of your company through the QR Code.
Table of Contents
How to get the QR code of WhatsApp Business?
One of the features that the WhatsApp Business application has is that when it comes to publicize your contact number you can do it through a QR code. By scanning this QR code with the WhatsApp application you can give the contact details to people who are interested in your products and services.
In WhatsApp Business you can use welcome message as you can also generate QR codes so you can reach more people who could start to be potential customers of your company. For this reason it is necessary that you know how you will be able to create this email to share it with your contacts, either on WhatsApp or other platforms. To create your QR code you will have to do this:
- Open the WhatsApp Business app on your phone or tablet and on the main screen you are going to click on the three dots.
- Then there will be the option that says ‘Tools for the company’ and after pressing it you must click on the choice of ‘Direct links’.
- When you open this section you will have to tap on ‘View my QR code’.
In case you have an iPhone phone and you want to see the QR code of your WhatsApp Business account you can find it like this:
- You will enter the WhatsApp Business app on your iPhone and go to ‘Settings’.
- Then, in this section, you must click again on the choice of ‘Settings’ and then on ‘Tools for my business’.
- Here will be the option that says ‘Direct links’ after touching it you will press on ‘QR Codes’. This way you will be able to visualize it.
What are the means by which you can share the QR on Android and iPhone?
After knowing where in the application is that you will be able to see your WhatsApp Business QR code is time to start sharing it with as many people as possible. This way of spreading the word about your business is very convenient, since the people who receive the code will only have to scan it on their phones and they will already get your contact.
To another WhatsApp contact
- This is the most common way in which you will be able to share a QR code of your contact to other people. In order for you to share it, you must do this:
- Just like to view your QR code, you’re going to press the three dots on the main screen and then ‘Tools for Business’.
- After doing so, you will click on ‘Direct Links’.
- Finally, click on ‘View your QR code’ and then on the ‘Share code’ option. This way, you will be able to choose the people you are going to send the code to.
- If the case is that you want to send the QR code of your contact by email you must do the same process as to send the QR code to other people in your same WhatsApp Business. For you to achieve this, you are going to do this:
- Just like before, you’re going to have to go into the ‘More’ choice which is the three dots in the corner. There you are going to click on ‘Company Tools’.
- Then, you are going to click on ‘Direct links’ and then on ‘View my QR code’.
- Finally, you will click on ‘Share QR Code’ and select the application through which you are going to send this code, which will be the email application. Then choose the contact you will send it to
In a text message
The last case you are going to explain is the one where you can send your QR code via SMS. The process is exactly the same as sending the QR code by email, only that when you select the application you want to send it through you will choose the messaging application. This way, you will be able to share it by SMS.
How to save the code in the phone gallery?
Another thing you can do with your QR code is to save it on your device. This will help you to share your contact in an easier and more practical way. Therefore, you need to know how to do it.
- You will have to open the WhatsApp Business app and tap the three dots at the top of the screen. Then, you are going to press on ‘Tools for your business’ and ‘Direct link’.
- Now click on ‘View my QR code’ and here will be the option to ‘Save QR code photo’.
- Here you will select the option ‘Save a QR Code screenshot’. This way you will have your QR code in the gallery.
How to reset the WhatsApp Business QR?
This is another thing that you are going to be able to do with your QR code. This helps you to change the code that you previously used for people to have your contact and the previous code is not valid for them to get your contact. For you to change this previous code you must do this.
- Open the WhatsApp Business app and go into the settings.
- Then, you will open the ‘Tools for your business’ section and then the ‘Direct links’ section.
- Here you will tap on ‘QR Codes’ and you will see the ‘Reset’ option, which you will tap on and then confirm it by tapping on that option again.