Have you seen it in one of your chats and you don’t know what call cancelled means in Telegram? Even if you don’t know how you caused it?
If you are just starting to use this app, maybe you still haven’t figured out how to make calls or what call canceled means in Telegram. Don’t worry, we’re going to tell you everything you need to know.
Telegram is one of the most downloaded messaging apps of this year 2022, specifically about 50,000 downloads in the month of January alone, with a slight decrease in the figures in the second half of the year (just over 42,000 downloads in May). Some of the reasons that make it so popular and that it continues to grow is that it offers many options in terms of privacy, sharing multimedia content, connecting with other people, etc… In addition to calls.
Yes, you can make phone calls through this application, and if you do not know how we are going to tell you. Let’s start at the beginning!
How To Make Calls On Telegram
Knowing how to make calls in Telegram is very simple, and we are going to explain it to you step by step:
- The first thing you have to do is enter the app and locate the drop-down menu at the top left of the application (the icon of the three lines).
- Once the drop-down menu opens, locate the phone icon, where it says “Calls”; click there.
- Upon entering you will see your Telegram call history. And an icon, below, of a phone. Click on that icon.
- Then you will see your contact list in Telegram, select the one you want to call and you’re done!
What Call Canceled Means In Telegram
You may have seen it in one of your chats. If you do not know what call canceled means in Telegram we are going to tell you. And no, it is not the same as missed call, but it has a lot to do. And it also has no relation to any action that the person you want to communicate with has done. The canceled Telegram call was made by you… But, maybe when you enter a chat, after a while, seeing this sentence written has made you doubt. Let’s go to the detail:
- If one of your Telegram contacts calls you and hangs up or you do not answer, the message “Missed call” will appear in that chat; as seen in the image.
- If, on the other hand, you are the one who calls, but you hang up before the other person answers, your chat will display “Call canceled” (because you are the one who has decided to cancel the call).
Now you know what call canceled means in Telegram, and how to use this app to make calls to your contacts. If you want to move to the expert level of the application, see here how to put colored letters in your Telegram chats.