Previously, users relied on capturing the screenshot from a Twitter app in order to share it in Snapchat Story but now, this is no longer necessary so you can easily share any Twitter tweet on Snapchat Stories in a distinctive way with the link to enter directly into the tweet.
Sharing a Twitter Tweet on Snapchat is just like sharing any post on Instagram On Story, however, on Snapchat, the Twitter tweet appears in a comprehensive way, meaning it includes the name of the owner of the tweet, the date, the number of likes and comments, in addition to the ability to access it directly on the Twitter app. Find out the steps of sharing a Tweet in the paragraph below.
How to share a Tweet on Snapchat Story
- To get started, open the Twitter app and navigate to the Tweet you want to share on your Snapchat Story. Click the share icon at the bottom of the tweet.
- You will be presented with a list of sharing options, click on the Snap Camera option.
- The first time you do this, a message will appear informing you that Twitter wants to open the Snapchat app. Click Open to enable this.
- You will see an interface to create a story on Snapchat that includes this tweet, this tweet will appear as a poster, and you cannot move it from its place or change its size so you have to click the take a picture button while the Twitter tweet appears on the story first. Click on the circle button to take a picture.
- You can now change the size of the Tweet or move it by clicking and dragging. You can also add a touch to your story by writing text or adding a sticker, music, a cutout, and other tools to personalize your story.
- When your story is ready, click the stock icon to choose where to post it or who you want to share it with.
- Select the My Story option and choose the other people you want to send the story to privately, then click the stock icon to publish.
- The Twitter tweet has been published to your Snapchat Story, your friends can now swipe up on the Story screen to view that tweet on the Twitter app.