Of course, when creating an account on Snapchat you set your cartoon character according to your facial characteristics, this is the character that represents you on the Snapchat network, so you can add many styles of stickers of your cartoon character on the story that is suitable for occasions, vacations, weather conditions, days, etc. automatically via Snapchat’s Bitmoji feature.
Well, after using a cartoon character on Snapchat for a certain period of time, you may want to change it, if you don’t know how to edit or change your cartoon character, follow the steps below.
Table of Contents
How to change my cartoon character on Snapchat
- You can do this simply by entering the Bitmoji section of Snapchat settings. Follow how.
- Log in to Snapchat and sign in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Click on your avatar that appears at the top, then click on the gear icon on the other top side to enter the settings.
- Under the settings page, click on the Bitmoji option. A poster with your personal photo will appear, and underneath it, you will see some options. In order to change your character, click on the Edit my Bitmoji option.
- Directly you will see the Bitmoji interface with options to make changes to your electronic personality from all sides. You can change all facial features, add and change clothes, and much more. You can click on the tabs at the bottom to change any category, for example, hair, select the icon that includes hair, eyes, select the eyes icon, and then choose from the options that appeared.
- Once you have finished editing your cartoon, click on the Save option that appears at the top. After now, your new character will be shown to your friends on Snapchat instead of your old character.
- These are the steps you should follow every time you want to make changes to your Snapchat character, as there is no maximum number of times you can edit.
If you find this Blog informational give a thumbs up in the comments section and subscribe with your Email to receive useful Information