Snapchat is among the most used social platforms in the digital world, along with Facebook and Instagram. It goes without saying that this network will be used in several languages to expand the reach of users in all regions of the world. Of course, if you use your Snapchat account in a specific language that you don’t understand or are tired of using, you can simply change it.
You can change the language of your Snapchat account to any language spoken in this world, directly through the app’s settings. Here’s how to do it on Android and iPhone.
How to change the language of my Snapchat account
- Open the Snapchat app on your smartphone and sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile avatar at the top left, and then click on the gear icon (Settings) at the top right to enter your account settings.
- You are now on the settings page.
- Scroll down and click on the Language option.
- (On iOS, you need another step after that, which is to click on the Go to Settings button to enter the device settings and change the language from there. Click the Language option at the bottom, then select the language you want to use on Snapchat).
Note: The feature to change the language from the iOS system settings is only available on iOS 13 or later.
Choose the language you want to use by clicking on it to put a checkmark next to it, then click the Change button in the pop-up window. After a few seconds, you will see that everything has changed in the selected language.
Done, your Snapchat language has been successfully changed. You can perform the same steps when you want to change the language again. All languages spoken in the world will be available in Snapchat settings for use.