Find out how do I know how many people follow my Spotify account. Today our world revolves around social networks, every application, no matter how selective it is, tries to follow this air. Such is the case of the famous music application Spotify which is used worldwide by more and more users.
It has the option to create a profile, create playlists, share them with other users and interact with them, they can follow you and you can follow them back.
If you already know the Spotify music application and you have downloaded it to your mobile device from Google Play, surely you may have a follower and you don’t know it yet, so today we will show you how to visualize this option so you have a complete knowledge of how many people follow you in your account and how you can follow them back if they are to your liking.
How to see the exact number of people who listen to your Spotify playlists on a daily basis?
Playlists are created on a per-user basis, users have the option to view lyrics, place the songs they want, leave them private or free, and share them with other users or not.
When your playlists are free then other users can get them, follow you and listen to them as many times as they want. If you want to know the exact number of people who listen to your Spotify playlists on a daily basis, you are in luck because we will show you how to do it and we will tell you in detail the steps you have to follow.
- First of all you have to enter the application on your cell phone.
- Click on the gear icon located in the upper right corner.
- Then click on your photo to access your profile.
- When you enter your profile you will see 3 options just below your photo, your playlist on the left, your followers in the middle and who you follow on the right side.
- If you want to know who are the people who follow you just click on the option ‘Followers’, you will then be shown the list of all of them and you will be able to know them. If you want to follow any of them you just have to select the option on the right side of their photos and that’s it.
How to see the names of the people who listen to your songs?
Creating a good list of songs to save in Spotify takes some work, that is why if there are those who are attracted to such a list generates in us the desire to know who they are. However, this is not an option that is possible to get in the Spotify application.
Although it appears in your playlist the information that they listened to your music, you will not be able to know specifically who were the users who decided to listen to it. But you can deduce it based on the people who have started following you in the app.
How to make a Spotify Playlist ‘Public’ so that more people listen to your music?
For your Spotify playlist to be seen by other users, you must first have your profile public and you do this by accessing it from the application, pressing the gray bar at the top of your photo and selecting the option that says ‘Public’.
From now on the new Playlists you create can be selected to be public as well and you can do it by following the steps below. It is important to know that this option has to be done from the desktop application.
- Open the Spotify application on your computer and access your profile.
- Press the arrow located at the top of the screen and select the option that says ‘Preferences’.
- Go to the ‘Social’ option and activate the ‘Make my new playlists public’ option. This will be saved on all devices where your Spotify account is open.
How to get more people on Spotify to listen to your playlists?
Spotify’s algorithm works by popularity and luck, you have to be original when naming your playlist and try to have the most recent and updated songs, as well as hide the songs that are no longer listened to as often.
With this you will be able to get the algorithm to position your Playlist little by little. You can also follow some other tips that we show you in detail below.
Keep the list ‘Updated’.
This is one of the main options and the one that helps the most to position your Playlist to be listened by other users, because the algorithm every Friday offers its users the newest songs of their favorite artists. Try to have at least 20 songs from favorite and popular artists, one song from each artist will be enough.
Follow more ‘Popular’ lists
By following other playlists that are more popular than yours you will be able to know how they were created, not to copy them, but to know what are some data to follow. Besides you can appear in the list of people who listen to that playlist so it is likely that some other people will want to listen to you at least out of curiosity.