Do you want to use Facebook but without your real data? We tell you how to do it.
Can you imagine having a Facebook account without anyone knowing it’s you? Well, you can make it happen because we tell you how to create an anonymous Facebook account.
Facebook is one of the most popular social platforms and the second most downloaded application in the world after TikTok for mobile devices. On it, we can post pictures, videos, interact with friends or play games, among other things.
All this is great, but having a Facebook account also implies giving our data to the company. If you want to use Facebook but would like to protect your privacy and not provide your personal information, we tell you how to create an anonymous Facebook account.
Before we start explaining the steps on how to create an anonymous Facebook account you need to get a Temporary email address or a temporary phone number. One of these two things is essential to register.
So, you can create a new address in any email management application such as Outlook or Gmail. You can also use apps that create these temporary addresses for you. One of these apps is Temp Mail. However, this email address must not contain any personal information.
How to create a Facebook account without a real name
We give you all the steps to know how to create an anonymous Facebook account without a real name.
- Once you have created a new temporary email or phone number, go to Facebook and click on “create new account”.
- The form appears to fill in the fields of name, surname, and date of birth, Fill the form with data that are not real.
- In the email field, Enter the new email address you have created.
- Once you have completed everything clicks on “Register”.
- You will then be presented with a Facebook welcome page. It will ask you to add friends, but as your new address does not have any contacts added to it there will be no action to take.
- Then you will have to deactivate the localization of your location.
- To do this click on your profile picture and in “settings” click location.
- The same settings section also sets all permissions related to Facebook privacy.
- Decide who sees what you are going to share and get all the information regarding the privacy of your account.
Once you do this you will have your Facebook account anonymous and you will be able to explore pages and profiles that are open within the social platform.
How to create a Facebook account without a phone
Knowing how to create an anonymous Facebook account or without a phone requires us to create it with an email address.
If you want to have a completely anonymous account it is recommended that the email is created with Temp Mail, an app that provides you with a temporary email address unrelated to your data.
If you want to create a Facebook account without a phone number, but you don’t mind your real email address, just open the Facebook application and click on “Create new account”. Then enter your first name, last name, and email address.
Whenever you are asked for a phone number you should skip this step so that only the email address remains in the registration.