Emojis with motion are not only a fun feature in Snapchat stories, but they also help your stories stand out even more. You may be wondering how to make these emojis part of the stories, right? Well, don’t worry, we will give you all the information about it so that you can use it as a special tool.
What should you know before making an emoji with movement in this site?
The first thing you should know before making an emoji with movement is that you must have the Snapchat application updated to its latest version. The second thing is that you must do it over a video and try to apply all the filters and details you want before placing the emoji because otherwise, they will not come to life.
You must create it on a video
The function is practically automatic, you just have to enter the application and record a video either with the front or rear camera of your phone. Once you have the video ready (it is important that what you are recording has movement) you proceed to find the emoji or sticker you want and place it on the person, animal or thing in question recorded; the emoji will come to life and will move along with the video.
As you can see it is something simple to do, also a good way to give to understand what emojis mean that we use so much in social networks. Besides, it is a fun way to make videos without showing your face.
How can you make an emoji that moves inside Snapchat?
Although there is only one way to make an emoji move within Snapchat, the steps to follow are different depending on the mobile device you own. But you don’t have to worry, we will show you step by step the way to do it both on an iPhone phone and from an Android phone.
If you have an iPhone
- The first thing you need to do is open the Snapchat app.
- Then you are going to record a video focusing on something that moves, to record you just have to press the white button that is located in the lower middle of the screen.
- Once recorded you will select the sticker icon located in the upper right side, right next to the option to write text.
- Once inside the sticker you have to select the emoji you want to use.
- Place the emoji in the part of the screen where you want to place it and leave pressed with your finger for three seconds. The emoji will start to move at the same rhythm as the video. This is an idea that you can implement in Tik Tok, however it will come to life just like in Snapchat.
From an Android device
- Open the Snapchat app and start recording an object, person or animal that is moving.
- When you finish the video you must select the sticker icon located on the right side of the screen.
- Once inside the sticker you have to select the face emoji located on the upper right side and this will take you to the list of normal emoji.
- Select the one you want and then place it on the face of the person in the video you recorded.
- Leave pressed the emoji for a few seconds until the video restarts. The emoji will move at the same rhythm as the video. Remember that if you want to make any changes or add filters you will have to do it before placing the emoji, otherwise it will stop and you will have to repeat the steps from the beginning.
How to save the emoji with movement that you made in Snapchat?
Once you have recorded your new video with the moving emoji you can share it in your stories or save it to use it later or in other social networks.
To save it you just have to press the down arrow icon, which is located in the lower left corner of the screen, next to the ‘Story’ symbol. Once it is saved, you will only have to go to the gallery option within the application to get it.
Another option you have to use emojis is to create them from the Gboard keyboard and then save them. When recording the video in Snapchat you will be able to use it without problems and in a much more original way than other users.