Mirroring the Android screen on Amazon Fire TV is very simple, as it is with Displaying the iPhone screen on the same device. In this guide, we will teach you how to mirror the screen of your Android device on Amazon Fire TV Stick Step by step, just connect to the same Wi-Fi network on both devices.
How to display an Android screen on Amazon Fire TV
- To get started, activate Amazon Fire TV. After that, hold your finger on the “Home” button for three seconds on the Fire TV Stick remote.
- In the menu that appears on the TV screen, select the “Mirroring” option.
- Now, enter “Settings” on your Android device, then select a Bluetooth Connection option and “Bluetooth & Device Connection”.
- Click on Connection Preferences.
- Select the Broadcast option.
On some other devices: In the Communications section, you will find the Cast option, click on it. (You may need to click on a More Appear option first).
Note: Cast could have another name like Smart View, SmartShare, QuickConnect, Screen Casting, Wireless Display depending on the type of Android device you use.
- Click the three-dot option at the top, then check the box next to an option Enable Wireless display.
- Wait a few seconds for your Fire TV username to appear. Make sure both devices are close to each other. Click on your Fire TV device name when it appears on your Android phone.
- When the connection is successful, the word will appear connected “Connected” under the device name. Directly, the Android screen will appear on the Fire TV and everything you do on the phone will appear on the TV. Now you can display a video or movie on the TV via your phone to be seen more clearly on the big screen, just rotate the phone screen so that the movie covers the whole screen.
The problem is not limited to watching the video only, but you can also run Android broadcasting apps to appear on the Amazon Fire TV screen, you can also display images, play a game, etc.